Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Need info on Quest or Toledo guitars!

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I have a late 70’s guitar of japanese make that someone told me could be a Quest, or maybe a Toledo. I’ve seen some pictures of a Quest ATAK 2, and it doesn’t look right, but I would love to find any info on either of these brands, preferably with pics. Thanks for any help!

Jason

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

i have a quest atak 2 it is all red and works pretty great sounds awesome! i was wondering how much this guitar is worth and if any one would like to buy it. i have had it for ever and i am now in the navy and have no time to play it what so ever. please reply soon

Anonymous

I have a quest atak 2B and was wondering if anyone could tell me what their valued at.

Anonymous

: first of quest is a old type of guitar that they dont make ne more the only quests made are in montreal canada and u get them customed for you i have 3 quest my favorite the mk2 atak 6 its a weird shaped body its got two fins on back left and front right black if ne one wishes to learn the price of quest guitars contact me at [email protected] or add me to msn list

Anonymous

first of quest is a old type of guitar that they dont make ne more the only quests made are in montreal canada and u get them customed for you i have 3 quest my favorite the mk2 atak 6 its a weird shaped body its got two fins on back left and front right black if ne one wishes to learn the price of quest guitars contact me at [email protected] or add me to msn list

Anonymous

i have no clue about a quest..my friend just gave me his old one and its in perfect working condition…i need to know..are these any good?..i need to know specs about these things…all i can say about it is..the body is the same as a strat…but the bodys a big bigger and heavier. tell me everyhintg you know please!?

Anonymous

I have a Quest ATAK 10, and would like to know where I can get any parts for it. Thanks for any help! : Barry

Anonymous

: I have a Quest ATAK 6,lead electric serial # 000015 and would like to know what it’s value Rob

Anonymous

i realy would love to know some back round on my quest guitar its got a burst black ring that fades to red then to orange paint job and its exact strat body thanks

Anonymous

: I have a late 70’s guitar of japanese make that someone told me could be a Quest, or maybe a Toledo. I’ve seen some pictures of a Quest ATAK 2, and it doesn’t look right, but I would love to find any info on either of these brands, preferably with pics. Thanks for any help! : Jason Quest guitars are made by Vantage. You can check out their website. I have an old Quest Atak 1.

Anonymous

I also have a quest guitar. its an exlorer: model MK-II i cant find info on this guitar ANYWHERE on the net. its strange. does anyone know where i can find out about quest guitars?

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.