Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Epiphone Les Paul Standard Translucent Green

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I just wonder that how rare is Epiphone Les Paul Standard Translucent (green) Limited Edition? Is it more valuable than an "ordinary" Epiphone Les Paul Std?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I bought one in 2000 it was used then second owner.I was told 1997 but I have never found it by serial #. Also I was told they changed color every year.

Anonymous

I have one. It has a whammy on it too. Have you found any information on it yet?

Anonymous

I have one too. I emailed the Gibson company to see if they had a count on the number of Epi Les Paul Trans Green and they replied stating they don’t have any idea! It’s a lovely guitar and I have no intention of selling, but it would be nice to see how many are actually out there!

Anonymous

: I have one too. I emailed the Gibson company to see if they had a count on the number of Epi Les Paul Trans Green and they replied stating they don’t have any idea! It’s a lovely guitar and I have no intention of selling, but it would be nice to see how many are actually out there! I also have a translucent green Epi, and I am having a hell of a time matching up the ser#’s to find out the year it was made, where it was made, it’s value, or anything. The whole process of finding this stuff out is pretty vague and unprofessional on the part of Gibson/Epiphone.

Anonymous

go to THE GUITAR DATA PROJECT, WILL GIVE YOU PLANT, DATE & ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO KNOW.

Anonymous

: : I have one too. but i herd that there where only like 100 or less made beacuse gibson and epiphone dont make green guitars i found out mine was made in the 1980s and is well old but i love it and i would never sell it for eny thing in the world not even for a real gibbo becasue its not worth it email me some time

Anonymous

I bought one new in 1996 there were 40 Green and 40 translucent purple made. I sole mine in 2004 in Tucson, AZ.
              Getting ready to buy a new Gibson green leaves Paul. 2017 release

Anonymous

I just bought one last Fri night. Was told it was a ’99 but I dont buy it. Too much oxidation on the bridge and all the case hardware. Beautiful guitar though. I had to have it.

Anonymous

Do you have any pictures of that translucnt green les paul : I just wonder that how rare is Epiphone Les Paul Standard Translucent (green) Limited Edition? Is it more valuable than an "ordinary" Epiphone Les Paul Std?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.