Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics Robert Flemming Jr.

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I need the history of Robert Flemmings Jr.’s claim to have invented the guitar on March 3, 1886

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Robert Flemmings made “a” guitar, he didn’t invent the first one. Here is a link to the patent:

https://www.google.com/patents/US338727?dq=robert+f+flemming+jr&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjlo5-AlYjWAhUE7iYKHWayD84Q6wEIKTAA

Patent No. 338,727, dated March 30, 1886.

Anonymous

Can someone tell me his life dates and a few details on his life. Thanks a lot.
      Susan

Anonymous

info Robert F Flemming guitar info pics …I need the history of Robert Flemmings Jr.’s claim to have invented the guitar on March 3, 1886

Anonymous

i need imfo please help me

Anonymous

my dead line on my project end tomorow. please give me info.

Anonymous

i need info i am doing project in 5th

Anonymous

i neede info i am doing a poject in 4th grade

Anonymous

: My 7year old son has a project on Famous African American Inventors, Needs short biography on Robert Flemmins, Jr. Inventor of guitar, a picture and information on famous Inventor

Anonymous

: I need the history of Robert Flemmings Jr.’s claim to have invented the guitar on March 3, 1886. I am teaching my Kindergarteners about Af/Am inventors. Thanks, Kristen

Anonymous

I need the history of Robert Flemmings Jr and his story about inventing the guitar and stuff

Anonymous

: I need the history of Robert Flemmings Jr.’s claim to have invented the guitar on March 3, 1886.Please and thank-you so much!!!

Anonymous

: I need the history of Robert Flemmings Jr.’s claim to have invented the guitar on March 3, 1886

Anonymous

I am working on a project for a Great African American Innovator and need information on Robert F. Flemming, Jr. Including a brief bio, infomartion of him and his invention of the guitar, and other things that may be useful to me. Thank you

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.