Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Kurt Cobain Guitar

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

What kind of stratocaster did kurt use at reading festival 1991????

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: What kind of guitar did kurt use at mtv unplugged in ny 1993????

Anonymous

: What kind of stratocaster did kurt use at reading festival 1991????

Anonymous

: :I need a list of all the differnt guitars that kurt used at the time that he died. I need a copy of his suiside note and some nivana tabs. I need some good pics and i really need to know where he shops for equipment. What types of amps did he use. Brand of strings. did he use pedals, if so what type are they. Did he use whami bars. Why would he kill himself. Was he on drugs and if so then what was he on. This all for a school project so I need ths info as soon as possible

Anonymous

he used a Fender Stratocaster b/c that best strat!!! i dont kno hahaha hahah

Anonymous

: What kind of stratocaster did kurt use at reading festival 1991????

Anonymous

: : What kind of stratocaster did kurt use at reading festival 1991???? I think it was a fender strat, but i’m not sure.

Anonymous

: what guitar is it called again fender??? that kurt cobain made..its sorta like his line???

Anonymous

I like kurts guitars! Cool hey! Rock on! fender kicks ass! yey!

Anonymous

: I like kurts guitars! Cool hey! Rock on! fender kicks : ass! yey! you are gay yeah

Anonymous

: : what guitar is it called again fender??? that kurt cobain made..its sorta like his line??? Jagstang, they just reintroduced it, check it out on http://www.musiciansfriend.com

Anonymous

: What kind of guitar strings did kurt like to use???

Anonymous

: : What kind of guitar strings did kurt like to use??? and what acoustic guitar did he play at the unplugged jam in new york????

Anonymous

: What kind of stratocaster did kurt use at reading festival 1991???? I think he probably used a Fat Strat

Anonymous

: : What kind of stratocaster did kurt use at reading festival 1991???? : IT WAS A FAT STRAT WITH A CUSTOM FENDER NECK.

Anonymous

: What kind of stratocaster did kurt use at reading festival 1991???? all black wid humbucker in bridge

Anonymous

If u mean his black strat wiv black strach plate,i think it was a standard fender strat,he bought it wiv the first pay checks he got from nevermind.

Anonymous

Does anyone knows where is that all-black Stratocaster body with a Fernandes neck that Kurt Cobain smashed on the Endless, Nameless video of the Live! Tonight! Sold Out! VHS? Is it in one piece or smashed into smithereens? I also would like to buy that wreck. Can you please help me?

Anonymous

dude! what an idea ya’ had! i think that guit was probably sold by the roadies… or maybe completely destroyed in one of those ludicrous-guitar-agressive moments of kurt "donny" cobain. perhaps it’s with the widow… who knows? hey! doesn’t anyone know ’bout this guit??

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.