Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics Crossroads(Steve Vai) Mp3

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Hi, im looking for an Mp3 of the guitar dual at the end of the film crossroads, Does anyone know where i can get it from or can anyone send me it??

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous
      Anonymous

If trying to find the actual film does anyone know where i can get it in full length?? thanks

Anonymous

: Hi, im looking for an Mp3 of the guitar dual at the end of the film crossroads, Does anyone know where i can get it from or can anyone send me it??

Anonymous

if u go 2 http://www.vai.com/SightsSounds/aural_fixation/ theres a whole loada vai, satch and G3 songs 2 dwnload includin the dual on crossroads (a.k.a. Eugene’s Trick Bag) Jus right click the link u want and press Save link/target as. HAVE FUN 🙂

Anonymous

Hey man, I have it. : Hi, im looking for an Mp3 of the guitar dual at the end of the film crossroads, Does anyone know where i can get it from or can anyone send me it??

Anonymous

Hay im looking for the Steve vai song too if anyone finds it send it here too please! thx

Anonymous

: Hay im looking for the Steve vai song too if anyone finds it send it here too please! thx

Anonymous

: : Hay im looking for the Steve vai song too if anyone finds it send it here too please! thx I would love to find the whole version. Can anybody help out?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.