Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics daion 82 jumbo

• This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 21 years ago by Anonymous.
  • Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Im looking for adaion 82 Jumbo in good conditon
    please mail me If you have one for sale.
    even 12 string
    björn

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Hi Björn, I am owning a Daion "the ’82" – 6 string. I bought it in 1989 from a local dealer. Since that time the guitar has not left my house and thus the condition is excellent. There are only two little scratches above the soundhole 3mm x 0.5mm in the gloss finish of the top, in addition there is still a hole (1cm diameter) in the lower side where an outlet of a transducer was installed (a blind plug can be used to cover it). All parts are original. Playing and sound is also excellent. I am not sure whether I should sell, but if you want you can get into contact with me via my email. Have a good time. David : Im looking for adaion 82 Jumbo in good conditon : please mail me If you have one for sale. : even 12 string : björn

Anonymous

Hi David,That sounds great do you have any pictures, please mail them to me. Best regards Björn : Hi Björn, : I am owning a Daion "the ’82" – 6 string. I bought it in 1989 from a local dealer. Since that time the guitar has not left my house and thus the condition is excellent. There are only two little scratches above the soundhole 3mm x 0.5mm in the gloss finish of the top, in addition there is still a hole (1cm diameter) in the lower side where an outlet of a transducer was installed (a blind plug can be used to cover it). All parts are original. Playing and sound is also excellent. I am not sure whether I should sell, but if you want you can get into contact with me via my email. : Have a good time. : David : : Im looking for adaion 82 Jumbo in good conditon : : please mail me If you have one for sale. : : even 12 string : : björn

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.