vorg guitars

Posted by bruno mella on Thu, 02/27/03 - 11:33:45.

I JUST BOUGH IN SECOND HAND A SUPERB LES PAUL CUSTOM COPY NAMMED "VORG" ; I JUST KNOW IT IS JAPANESE AND WAS MADE BY PEARL (yes the drums). DOES ANYBODY CAN GIVE ME MORE INFORMATIONS ABOUT "VORG"?
THANKS! BRUNO

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: vorg guitars

hello bruno,

i bought a wonderful vorg les paul deluxe copy which was in the store for about 5!!! years. certainly not the world's greatest les paul, but a good honkin' guitar. i've seen reviews at harmony-central about an sg-copy as well.
the 'orbit' echounits are said to have been great as well.

i wonder if anyone knows really more...?

franjo

Oeps,

something went wrong the first time.
I have a Vorg stratocaster, bought in 1979 (Holland/Europe) and at that time it was second hand. I assume this guitar was built in the beginning of the 70-ties. The quality is comparable with a regular Fender strat. I think that most Vorg guitars were built in the 70-ties.

Lars

I don't know much about Vorg but I know it's got something to do with Pearl and I have a Vorg (Pearl) 300watt bass head, I got told that it's some german company who make instruments under the Pearl license, although I haven't been able to find any information about the company Vorg anywhere!

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2022 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.