Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics 12-String, Espana, made in finland

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

12-String, Espana, made in finland. Spruce top, reddish type of wood body, gold stripe down the back and up neck. wood inlay. Clear resonating sound.

If anyone knows any info or has one similar post or e-mail.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I have an Espana FL-80. There is some history on Espana guitars at http://www.euroguitars.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1921&start=20 Until 1967 they were made in Bjärton, Sweden and then production was moved to Landola, Finland at which time the 3-Crown logo (representing Sweden) was changed to a single crown logo consisting of the 3 crowns merged into one. So this particular model was built after 1967. I just bought it used and have yet to put strings on it so can’t tell you anything more about it. Apparently they have a nice sound. It is not a high end guitar but it is solid (walnut neck, back and sides, spruce top) Would like to get a value on it.

Anonymous

these guitars were made by landola here is there website where you can find what year it was made by serial number:

http://www.landola.fi/dating_your_guitar.html

Anonymous

I have a 12 string purchased in 1969 Model FL-80 # on sticker is 96881 (last number is hard to read) Am interested in selling. Larry JJ Schaaf : 12-String, Espana, made in finland. Spruce top, reddish type of wood body, gold stripe down the back and up neck. wood inlay. Clear resonating sound. : If anyone knows any info or has one similar post or e-mail.

Anonymous

:i have a espana 12 string guitar model e-231 seria:5-020861 it has a metal tail peace , spruce top ,redish hood ,double sattle i would like some info on this guitar <the price that it was sold the price that it is worth im pretty shure they where made by hagstrom,i would guest in 65 or less…any info would mean alot to me this guitar belonged to my family,your help would be grately apreciated. thx

Anonymous

i have a 6 string espana made in findland serial mnumber 3-014632 its sticker also says finest gaurinteed quality imported by espana guitars 5 union square newyork 3, newyork my grandmothwer from canada game it to me after a room mate couldnt make rent and gave her it. its allways played really well. but i gotta sell it soon……. being as poor as i am heh…. anyways any info on this company would be nice

Anonymous

I have a six string Espana made in Finland. I’m having a hard time finding any info as well. Gibson thru epiphone? made an espana ? any ifo you may have would be helpful…. : 12-String, Espana, made in finland. Spruce top, reddish type of wood body, gold stripe down the back and up neck. wood inlay. Clear resonating sound. : If anyone knows any info or has one similar post or e-mail.

Anonymous

: I have a six string Espana made in Finland. "Espana" guitars were made in Finland by a company called "Landola". They still make guitars. Inexpensive but they seem to play well. I had no trouble tuning mine from day one. It is serial 68196. I’m not sure how to read the serial no., but I believe it is 1966 guitar serial 8196. Go to Landola web site. http://www.landola.fi : : 12-String, Espana, made in finland. Spruce top, reddish type of wood body, gold stripe down the back and up neck. wood inlay. Clear resonating sound. : : If anyone knows any info or has one similar post or e-mail.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.