Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics ESP waveCaster

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Kirk Hammet uses a ESP_ WaveCaster. i saw it on allmetallica.com i want to kno if anyone can direct me to a store (online or offline) that sells it. Thanx.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Hi there,
      I would love to have one of the liquid-filled guitars. Can you please tell me where I can possibly buy one of those in Europe?
      Thanks
      Symon

Anonymous

I AM THE BUILDER OF THE LIQUID BODY GUITAR AKA THE “WAVECASTER”. I MADE THE FIRST TWO FOR THE JANUARY 1997 N.A.M.M. SHOW FOR ESP GUITARS. THEREAFTER, I MADE FIVE MORE FOR A YOUNG MAN DOWN LOUISIANA WAY BY THE NAME OF WADE BANKS. UNFORTUNATELY, IT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION THAT FOR YEARS HE HAS BEEN SAYING HE HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE PRODUCTION OF THESE GUITARS, WHICH IS FALSE. I AM THE ONLY BUILDER OF THIS TYPE OF GUITAR AND KIRK HAMMETT’S SPECIFICALLY. I HAVE JUST RECENTLY EXPANDED MY REACH TO THE INTERNET AND HAD NO IDEA THERE WAS SUCH AN INTEREST IN MY WORK. PRODUCTION HAS GONE UNDERWAY TO BEGIN BUILDING A NUMBER OF THESE LIQUID BODY GUITARS. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN MY WORK AND WOULD LIKE FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE VISIT MY FACEBOOK PAGE “GUITAR GEORGE INC” OR CONTACT ME DIRECTLY AT [email protected].

Anonymous

Can’t buy it anywhere. Someone said there is a replica out there but have not seen it in any stores. As far as I know, there is only one that Kirk got made custom and used in the Load tour. Sorry dude.. it’s Kirks one and only blue machine!

Anonymous

: Kirk Hammet uses a ESP_ WaveCaster. i saw it on allmetallica.com i want to kno if anyone can direct me to a store (online or offline) that sells it. Thanx.\ its costom u cant get it

Anonymous

It´s an special made model by ESP. Try in espguitars.com

Anonymous

u cant buy it, u can only buy a replica but its slightly diffrent, have no idea wer u can get it from, iv never seen i shop thats sold one, try wot im doin, convince kurt hammet to give u his, it might work…maybe

Anonymous

Kirk Hammett uses an ESP WaveCaster. i saw it on allmetallica.com i want to know if anyone can direct me to a store (online or offline) that sells it. Thanx.

Anonymous

: Kirk Hammet uses a ESP_ WaveCaster. i saw it on allmetallica.com i want to kno if anyone can direct me to a store (online or offline) that sells it. Thanx. I’m not very sure, but I heard that ESP has produced only 2 WaveCasters. So, it’s impossible to buy it. Sorry.

Anonymous

YOU FUCKIN LOSER KIRK HAD IT MADE ESPICIALLY FOR HIM AND IT WOULD OF COST AROUNND 30GRAND AND HE OWNS THE ONLY ONE IN THE WORLD SO U AVE NO CHANCE

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.