Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics FOR SALE! NEW! White Ovation Elite 1758 12 String Guiter

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I have a Beautiful White Ovation 1758 12 String Guitar Acoustic/Electric for sale. It is in BRAND NEW CONDITION. There is not a scratch on this baby and I don’t think it was even played. I also have a original hard case to go with it which is also in MINT SHAPE. This guitar has 24 kt gold tuners and looks like a million dollars. It was retailing for $1800 without the case 9 years ago. I will include the $180 case also. You won’t find another one like it in this great shape EVER. I am willing to part with it for $1200 or best offer. This offer is good up to 9/1/00 or sooner if sold earlier. It looks so good that I don’t even want to touch it. I can email pictures of any part you like to see to only SERIOUS BUYERS. It is a VINTAGE GUITAR that was made in the U.S.A I believe Ovation guitars are now made in Korea and quality is not the same. Let me know if you are interested. I might end up keeping her another 9 years. IT’S THAT GOOD!!!! You can email me at [email protected] for questions. Thanks, Dan…

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I have a white (pearlescent) approx 1990. Barely played. Almost flawless.

Anonymous

Im very interested can you send me pics and price
      thanks

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.