Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics ***WANTED: OVATION ULTRA GP******

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Anyone out there have any Ovation Ultra GP’s for sale?
    I want to buy one.

thanks

brad

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

there’s one on ebay america right now

Anonymous

: i have a tidy ovation ultra gs if any one is interested

Anonymous

: Anyone out there have any Ovation Ultra GP’s for sale? : I want to buy one. : thanks : brad I think I have a ovation ultra with pick up…please email me with a description of the ovation so that I know if its what you are looking for.. thanks

Anonymous

i have a sunburst one very good condition : : brad : : I think I have a ovation ultra with pick up…please email me with a description of the ovation so that I know if its what you are looking for.. : thanks

Anonymous

: i have a sunburst one very good condition : : : brad : : : : I think I have a ovation ultra with pick up…please email me with a description of the ovation so that I know if its what you are looking for.. : : thanks I am very interested in your Ovation Ultra, I couldnt find you email address to send you a description as you asked. Please send me details of the guitar and how much you want for it any pics? if you still have it? Thanks

Anonymous

Im looking for a Ovation Ultra GP- Anyone out there have one for sale? thanks Marc Salom Valencia ,Spain

Anonymous

i have a ultra gp thought to be previously owned by queens of the stone age guitarist josh homme (can’t prove it but have a reasonable story). i am selling it for $10,000 any one interested, please e-mail. The josh homme claim isn’t even relevant,this is a hard to find axe..less that 200 exist now! perfect condition. rare, rare, rare guitar which easily rivals any PRS….this guitar has sold for much more on Ebay….serious inqueries only..PLEASE!!! will consider any reasonable offer.

Anonymous

You know damn well that guitar is not worth 10,000 dollars. Be that as it may, before I make any resonable offers, I’d like to see a picture of it.

Anonymous

What the hell you on about fool! They are not worth $10000. They are worth about $500-$800.

Anonymous

: What the hell you on about fool! They are not worth $10000. They are worth about $500-$800. LOL $500-$800, where are you living? There are only 200 of them guitars remaining on earth. They are RARE!

Anonymous

Anywhere from 250-450 remain Josh Homme of Qotsa has 3 of then 2 black and one honey burst, When they were new they were worth 500-800 but now commonly go for 800-1200 or more. Without proof of ownership theres no way you could demand anymore, If it had a signature or papers possably 2500-3000. Josh Homme is good but He’s not that good.

Anonymous

: : What the hell you on about fool! They are not worth $10000. They are worth about $500-$800. : LOL $500-$800, where are you living? : There are only 200 of them guitars remaining on earth. : They are RARE! theyre rare but not rare enough to demand $10,000. . . you’d be stupid as hell to pay that much for a guitar. . . but theyre worth a lot more than 800 seeing as there was only like 250 of them made

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.