Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics VOODU VALVE PRESET TRADE

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Trade custom presets,typically mine are,"THE DOG’S BOLLOCKS";"FAT PANG";"THE SPHINCTER";"SWAMPY"etc.I havn’t worked out how to download direct so I’ll email all settings,friggin keen to do this,oh yeah I’m down in Australia…hit it boys..leithal.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Hey, I see its been awhile since your post but if you could
      send me a cool metal sound on the voodu valve (all the parameters)
      I would really appreciate it. Thanks.
      mike
      San Francisco

Anonymous

Hey, I’ve been using the Voodu for a few years and have written or modified all 254 presets for a volume-matched performance with all manner of expression pedal controlled parameters. Drop me a line and tell me about your system. : Trade custom presets,typically mine are,"THE DOG’S BOLLOCKS";"FAT PANG";"THE SPHINCTER";"SWAMPY"etc.I havn’t worked out how to download direct so I’ll email all settings,friggin keen to do this,oh yeah I’m down in Australia…hit it boys..leithal.

Anonymous

: Hey, I’ve been using the Voodu for a few years and have written or modified all 254 presets for a volume-matched performance with all manner of expression pedal controlled parameters. Drop me a line and tell me about your system. : : Trade custom presets,typically mine are,"THE DOG’S BOLLOCKS";"FAT PANG";"THE SPHINCTER";"SWAMPY"etc.I havn’t worked out how to download direct so I’ll email all settings,friggin keen to do this,oh yeah I’m down in Australia…hit it boys..leithal. ————————————————- I use a VOODU VALVE with a marshall EL34. The EL34 smooths out the sound very nice. I use a rockman midi foot control.(someday I’ll get a midi mate). I like to crank that reactance up with some 18" subwoofers for a great metal sound. I’ve been patching and tweeking my sounds for years. If you still have a Voodu I’ll trade setups with ya. Im sure youll find something in it interesting. most of my setting are best when used with the voodu’s volume at way down and my amp way up. The EL34 is just a clean amp (no distortion) but I get a very natural sound for heavy metal or just a light crunch or a cristal clean. Nick

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.