VOODU VALVE PRESET TRADE

Posted by Leith Corbett on Mon, 06/09/03 - 00:51:46.

Trade custom presets,typically mine are,"THE DOG'S BOLLOCKS";"FAT PANG";"THE SPHINCTER";"SWAMPY"etc.I havn't worked out how to download direct so I'll email all settings,friggin keen to do this,oh yeah I'm down in Australia...hit it boys..leithal.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: VOODU VALVE PRESET TRADE

Hey, I've been using the Voodu for a few years and have written or modified all 254 presets for a volume-matched performance with all manner of expression pedal controlled parameters. Drop me a line and tell me about your system.
: Trade custom presets,typically mine are,"THE DOG'S BOLLOCKS";"FAT PANG";"THE SPHINCTER";"SWAMPY"etc.I havn't worked out how to download direct so I'll email all settings,friggin keen to do this,oh yeah I'm down in Australia...hit it boys..leithal.

Re: VOODU VALVE PRESET TRADE

: Hey, I've been using the Voodu for a few years and have written or modified all 254 presets for a volume-matched performance with all manner of expression pedal controlled parameters. Drop me a line and tell me about your system.
: : Trade custom presets,typically mine are,"THE DOG'S BOLLOCKS";"FAT PANG";"THE SPHINCTER";"SWAMPY"etc.I havn't worked out how to download direct so I'll email all settings,friggin keen to do this,oh yeah I'm down in Australia...hit it boys..leithal.
-------------------------------------------------
I use a VOODU VALVE with a marshall EL34.
The EL34 smooths out the sound very nice.
I use a rockman midi foot control.(someday I'll get a midi mate).
I like to crank that reactance up with some 18" subwoofers for a great metal sound.
I've been patching and tweeking my sounds for years.
If you still have a Voodu I'll trade setups with ya. Im sure youll find something in it interesting.
most of my setting are best when used with the voodu's volume at way down and my amp way up.
The EL34 is just a clean amp (no distortion)
but I get a very natural sound for heavy metal or just a light crunch or a cristal clean.

Nick

voodu vale settings

Hey, I see its been awhile since your post but if you could
send me a cool metal sound on the voodu valve (all the parameters)
I would really appreciate it. Thanks.
mike
San Francisco

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2022 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.