Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics YAMAKI GUITAR….. Does anyone have one for sale??

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Hi.. Please e-mail me if you have a Yamaki Acoustic 6 string guitar for sale.

Thanks, Nick

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Hi I have a Yamaki 12 string guitar in very good condition.I’ve had it for years and never played it.The serial number is #120810.I’m interested in how much it is worth and how old it is,if you can help out that would be great,thanks.

Anonymous

I have a a y 333 s in new condition played several times only. Original hard case also in mint condition barely not even a scuff on the shell the guitar itself is all as if it’s never been taken out of the case the label on the inside is clear as day willing to sell it for the right price any reasonable offer is not denied

Anonymous

for salw 225 ymaki 12 string…the headstock has yamaki inlayed straight down..split back….nice old 12 string could be yopur for the right price

Anonymous

Not sure if your still looking but I have a great mid 70’s yamaki that I am thinking about selling. What city do you live in? : Hi.. Please e-mail me if you have a Yamaki Acoustic 6 string guitar for sale. : Thanks, Nick

Anonymous

I have a Yamaki Artist that literally was used for one month. The gentleman unfortunately died. I have not clue what it is worth though

Anonymous

: Hi.. Please e-mail me if you have a Yamaki Acoustic 6 string guitar for sale. : Thanks, Nick HI nick I have a yamaki guitar model#ay370w s,n. is 121101 Its has 6 string and it has a notch on top of the neck I like to know how mush it is worth i was offered 1500 dollars for it get back to me thanks albert

Anonymous

Please send replies to [email protected].. I’m more likely to respond that way.. I don’t always check the posts.. You can e-mail me by clicking on my name in the discussion group or by pasting my address in your e-mail.. Anyway.. Please send any e-mails directly to me.. Thanks, Nick

Anonymous

If you’re still looking, I have an all-black Yamaki 6-string acoustic "The 79" model that I was about to list for sale on eBay. – steve ——————– : Hi.. Please e-mail me if you have a Yamaki Acoustic 6 string guitar for sale. : Thanks, Nick

Anonymous

Yes, I’ve got a 1973 6-string YAMAKI with the following: LR Baggs Dual Source Pickup SKB Hard Case : Hi.. Please e-mail me if you have a Yamaki Acoustic 6 string guitar for sale. : Thanks, Nick

Anonymous

I’m looking for a Yamaki yw30 acoustic guitar if anyone got one please, reasonable price

Anonymous

I am very interested by your post. I don’t have a six string but have a question… I have a Yamaki 12 string with beautiful albalone inlay and rosewood sides and back. I bought this guitar around 20 years ago. It is in great condition. I bought it at the time because it was more affordable than a Bozo, which was what I really wanted. Even at that, it was still around $2000 even then. I get the idea that Yamaki’s are pretty decent guitars and not necessarily easy to find. I would certainly sell mine if the right buyer came along. Do you think there is any demand for such guitars ? Thanks : Hi.. Please e-mail me if you have a Yamaki Acoustic 6 string guitar for sale. : Thanks, Nick

Anonymous

: Hi.. Please e-mail me if you have a Yamaki Acoustic 6 string guitar for sale. : Thanks, Nick yes i have one deb

Anonymous

I have one, whee are you?

Anonymous

: Hi.. Please e-mail me if you have a Yamaki Acoustic 6 string guitar for sale. : Thanks, Nick

Anonymous

I have one I would be interested in selling. What is the price range in buying one. The one I have is a Yamaki Custom. There is a number stamped on inside looks like it says W935 although it hard to tell. Don’t play the guitar myself. A friend of mine give to me and said learn have to play it or do what you want with it. So don’t know much about it and don’t know what it’s worth. If your interested let me know and you can take a look at it.

Anonymous

I would very much like to see pictures of this guitar you have and how much would you like for it, thank you.

Anonymous

I have a beautiful 6 string , great condition , with case was wondering what you were trying to spend ? I live in seattle wa

Anonymous

I have a 1972 deluxe Yamaki, numbered, 6 string, brand new still in the original padded case, with original strings. Played possibly 5 or six times. What is it worth? Willing to sell at right price.

Anonymous

I have a Yamaki in excellent condition, purchased for me in 1969. Does this interest anyone?

Anonymous

Im interested

Anonymous

I just bought a old Yamaha fg 140 serial no 1285570 hows that number compare to yours ? Reason I bought it was hopping its a 1969 like my strat. Thank Bill

Anonymous

Would be interested in viewing some pictures of your Yamaki. What is your asking price?

Anonymous

anyone interested in buying it….

Anonymous

yes i do its a ay 333w

Anonymous

: : Hi.. Please e-mail me if you have a Yamaki Acoustic 6 string guitar for sale. : : Thanks, Nick I HAVE ONE HOWEVER I HAVEN’T DECIDED TO SELL IT.I BELIEVE IT HAS ONE OF THE BEST NECKS I HAVE EVER PLAYED AND I PLAY MARTINS-D-28 @ 45.I ADDED A PICKGUARD AND A MARTIN BRIDGE,BONE SADDLE AND NUT. GREAT SOUND,COULD USE NECK SET.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.