Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics FRANCISCAN acoustic guitar? it’s model is CM6. anyone know the value of one thats in good condition?

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

i’d like to know the value of a franciscan acoustic guitar model cm6 that’s in good condition. email me if you know of an estimate price please…if you could. thank you.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I just bought a CN6 for $200 & I thought I stole it. What do you want for yours???

Anonymous

: I just bought a CN6 for $200 & I thought I stole it. What do you want for yours??? FRANCISCAN Instruments previously produced in Indonesia. Previously distributed in the U.S. by Kaman Musical Instruments of Bloomfield, Connecticut. The Franciscan line offered a full line of beginner, student, and intermediate quality guitars, as well as mandolins. Most of the instruments in the line retailed between $75 up to $175. The last Franciscan model was produced in 1998. These guitars then became Castillas and all of those have since become Montana guitars. (Source: Walter Murray, Frankenstein Fretworks, Tim Campbell at Kaman Music) http://store.bluebookinc.com/downloads/BrowseCategory.asp?Product=AcousticGuitar&Heading=242

Anonymous

:I just bought a CN-8 for $75 Seems worth it…

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.