Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics old guitar

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I have an old Paramount guitar, but would like to know how old it is. the only marking on it is inside the hole, and is stamped on the wood, # 110 and another letter or number not legible. It is "property of Paramount" School of Music and that’s all i can find on it. any help? also inside is a book that instructs you how to play "by ear" by someone named Doc, but can’t remember his name offhand, book is home. anyway, quite comical are the remarks inside from people who bought the book, and also, a page on "how to break into radio"….the book i think was from 1943.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: I have an old Paramount guitar, but would like to know how old it is. the only marking on it is inside the hole, and is stamped on the wood, # 110 and another letter or number not legible. It is "property of Paramount" School of Music and that’s all i can find on it. any help? also inside is a book that instructs you how to play "by ear" by someone named Doc, but can’t remember his name offhand, book is home. anyway, quite comical are the remarks inside from people who bought the book, and also, a page on "how to break into radio"….the book i think was from 1943.

Anonymous

I’d like to see a photo of the "Paramount" guitar that you have. Please send it asap. Thanks … I might be abale to help. Kevin Carroll

Anonymous

: I have an old Paramount guitar, but would like to know how old it is. the only marking on it is inside the hole, and is stamped on the wood, # 110 and another letter or number not legible. It is "property of Paramount" School of Music and that’s all i can find on it. any help? also inside is a book that instructs you how to play "by ear" by someone named Doc, but can’t remember his name offhand, book is home. anyway, quite comical are the remarks inside from people who bought the book, and also, a page on "how to break into radio"….the book i think was from 1943. The Paramount was made some of them between 1934-40. Does the one you have have ebony body? I know quite abit about them. If you would like to email me at [email protected] Judy

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.