Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics headstock decals decal

• This topic has 37 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
  • Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I have the headstock decals every one needs. Strat, tele p&j bass, Jackson, charvel, gibson, kramer, ESP.
    E-mail for a scan

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Need a period kramer striker 600st headstock deacal no one seems to be able to help me please please please HELP

Anonymous

Need black esp head stock logo…how do I buy one??

Anonymous

need white ESP headstock decals for Explorer

Anonymous

yeah i got a 1984 jackson RR1 usa made guitar in need of a white head stock decal . i think these were known as the SAN DIMAS decals, they have a “tm” above the “n” and a ‘made in the usa” below the jackson. i have copies of pics of it and i scanned the head stock too

Anonymous

i need a strat transition logo headstock decal, can you help? how much?

Anonymous

: I have the headstock decals every one needs. Strat, tele p&j bass, Jackson, charvel, gibson, kramer, ESP. : E-mail for a scan

Anonymous

One of my guitars is an epiphone. If I buy a headstock decal and put it on, will it look like a gibson or will the original decal still show through? Is there any way that I can make it a "Gibson"?

Anonymous

You’re kiddin’ right ??? Those Epi headstocks stick out like a sore thumb … You can put a dress on a pig but, when the moment of truth comes , you’ll be found wanting … : One of my guitars is an epiphone. If I buy a headstock decal and put it on, will it look like a gibson or will the original decal still show through? : Is there any way that I can make it a "Gibson"?

Anonymous

I nee a headstock decal for my ’66 Mustang. Can anyone help?

Anonymous

: I nee a headstock decal for my ’66 Mustang. Can anyone help? hi. i have all the fender & most of the gibson line decals. metallic gold & silver not blue & brown.

Anonymous

I need one for my 59 tv lpjr. have any

Anonymous

I’M LOOKING FOR A HEADSTOCK LOGO FOR A GIBSON 335 DOT AND VERY POSSIBLY TWO TELECASTER LOGO’S. wHAT HAVE YOU GOT?

Anonymous

: I would like to see what you have. Please send to [email protected]

Anonymous

i NEED a decal for a charvel strat-i don’t have any-sorry about the confusion.

Anonymous

Can I get a Gibson headstock decal?

Anonymous

: I have the headstock decals every one needs. Strat, tele p&j bass, Jackson, charvel, gibson, kramer, ESP. : E-mail for a scan

Anonymous

: I need a decal for a fender strat 70s reissue. thanks!!!

Anonymous

Why would I need a decal ? all my guitars came with one… weird post! : I have the headstock decals every one needs. Strat, tele p&j bass, Jackson, charvel, gibson, kramer, ESP. : E-mail for a scan

Anonymous

Hello. Looking for a gold Kramer striker 600 at headstock.decal

Anonymous

I need the gold kramer decal 1985 headstock decal

Anonymous

I am making an ESP strat Clone, too look and sound just like kirk hammetts from the video one, i Need and ESP custom or just a normal ESP headstock decal, please email me with your reply instead of this, and i would also like the custom shop decal that goes on the back of the neck if possible, otherwise i Just need the headstock logo. To others out there i need to know where i can get Seafoam green guitar paint again, please email me with alll replys and prices, thanks and good day, Trevor : : : I have the headstock decals every one needs. Strat, tele p&j bass, Jackson, charvel, gibson, kramer, ESP. : : E-mail for a scan

Anonymous

to guy with all types of headstock decals.. please send me a scan of your Stratocaster decals preferrably the current make and of the 80’s and 90’s . send scan of decals to : [email protected] thanks Joe

Anonymous

: Why would I need a decal ? all my guitars came with one… weird post! : : : I have the headstock decals every one needs. Strat, tele p&j bass, Jackson, charvel, gibson, kramer, ESP. : : E-mail for a scan

Anonymous

: : Why would I need a decal ? all my guitars came with one… weird post! : : : : : I have the headstock decals every one needs. Strat, tele p&j bass, Jackson, charvel, gibson, kramer, ESP. : : : E-mail for a scan : : : how much would a strat decal cost?

Anonymous

: : Why would I need a decal ? all my guitars came with one… weird post! : : : : : I have the headstock decals every one needs. Strat, tele p&j bass, Jackson, charvel, gibson, kramer, ESP. : : : E-mail for a scan How’s it going I’m looking for the old style Charvel decal for my headstock. Do you still have any? Please let me know. Thanks Harvey

Anonymous

: : :Hi, i’m looking for a few white esp decals. Do you have any and how much are they each. Thanks : : : : : : : I have the headstock decals every one needs. Strat, tele p&j bass, Jackson, charvel, gibson, kramer, ESP. : : : : E-mail for a scan

Anonymous

Because it’s time to refinish your guitar… duh! : Why would I need a decal ? all my guitars came with one… weird post! : : : I have the headstock decals every one needs. Strat, tele p&j bass, Jackson, charvel, gibson, kramer, ESP. : : E-mail for a scan

Anonymous

Hi,… I’m needing a Charvel decal, preferably one that’s written out in cursive writing. Not the logo where charvel is spelled in the design of a guitar. If a Charvel decal cannot be found, please navigate me to a Jackson decal. Much thanks in advance! Kevin

Anonymous

hi i need a Kramer guitar decal for the richie sambora 1987 model. It has a pointy headstock and a diminishing sized Kramer logo with the letters diminishing in size from the K to the R and, there is a script "American" decal after the "KRAMER" logo, it is a 1987-1994 American Series Kramer Guitar. plz contact me bac thanx alot

Anonymous

When I refin I don’t bother with decals, they look cheap… if I feel like it I might inlay, and with fenders I never use stock necks anyways so why would I put a fender decal on a neck that is better than their’s ?? pretty stupid… duhhh, the way I see it they should pay me to put their name on my guitar, but then again some people can’t see past a name on a headstock… but hey if that improves your tone why not put 10 of em on. : Because it’s time to refinish your guitar… duh! : : Why would I need a decal ? all my guitars came with one… weird post! : : : : : I have the headstock decals every one needs. Strat, tele p&j bass, Jackson, charvel, gibson, kramer, ESP. : : : E-mail for a scan

Anonymous

Fender Jazz bass decal?

Anonymous

: When I refin I don’t bother with decals, they look cheap… if I feel like it I might inlay, and with fenders I never use stock necks anyways so why would I put a fender decal on a neck that is better than their’s ?? pretty stupid… duhhh, the way I see it they should pay me to put their name on my guitar, but then again some people can’t see past a name on a headstock… but hey if that improves your tone why not put 10 of em on. : : : Because it’s time to refinish your guitar… duh! : : : Why would I need a decal ? all my guitars came with one… weird post! : : : : : : : I have the headstock decals every one needs. Strat, tele p&j bass, Jackson, charvel, gibson, kramer, ESP. : : : : E-mail for a scan

Anonymous

You bought THEIR product, why should they pay YOU to have their name on that instrument? You’re a retard.

Anonymous

: When I refin I don’t bother with decals, they look cheap… if I feel like it I might inlay, and with fenders I never use stock necks anyways so why would I put a fender decal on a neck that is better than their’s ?? pretty stupid… duhhh, the way I see it they should pay me to put their name on my guitar, but then again some people can’t see past a name on a headstock… but hey if that improves your tone why not put 10 of em on. : : : Because it’s time to refinish your guitar… duh! : : : Why would I need a decal ? all my guitars came with one… weird post! : : : : : : : I have the headstock decals every one needs. Strat, tele p&j bass, Jackson, charvel, gibson, kramer, ESP. : : : : E-mail for a scan I’m looking for a replacement headstock decal for a 70’s p-bass that I’m restoring. someone stripped a beautiful figured neck (& body!) and then covered it in a crap-colored poly stain! I would like to see if anybody has one before I try to go to fender. Thanks.

Anonymous

do you just have scanned images of decals or do you actually sell decals. either way i am in need of a fender jazz bass decal prefferably 60’s vintage thanks a lot. MATT

Anonymous

: Why would I need a decal ? all my guitars came with one… weird post! : : : I have the headstock decals every one needs. Strat, tele p&j bass, Jackson, charvel, gibson, kramer, ESP. : : E-mail for a scan

Anonymous

i have all the waterslide decals for fenders 1954 to 1979.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.