Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics I need a manual for a Tascam Portastudio 488

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I’ve recently acquired a Tascam product : a portastudio 488 and I need a manual in english or spanish. If anyone nows where I can get one, please email me as soon as possible.
    [email protected]

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: I’ve recently acquired a Tascam product : a portastudio 22-2 and I need a manual in english or spanish. If anyone nows where I can get one, please email me as soon as possible. : [email protected] [email protected]

Anonymous

Just send $5 Money Order and I will have it shipped out to you. Email w/ any ?’s.

Anonymous

Just saw this could I take you up on this offer : Just send $5 Money Order and I will have it shipped out to you. Email w/ any ?’s.

Anonymous

please e-mail me to get your address.can you send it over the net using adobe reader?

Anonymous

I’m also looking for the manual to the tascam 488. I’m having some problems with my unit.

Anonymous

For anyone how is interested. I was looking for a manual for the 488 and was finding nothing. I called a repair shop and they gave me the phone # to tacam were they are shipping me one out for $14.00. The # is 323-726-0303 : I’m also looking for the manual to the tascam 488. I’m having some problems with my unit.

Anonymous

: I’ve recently acquired a Tascam product : a portastudio 488 and I need a manual in english. If anyone nows where I can get one, please email me as soon as possible. : [email protected]

Anonymous

I have one. I can send to you a copy. Just tell me how. I live in Brazil.

Anonymous

Could someone send me one too? I’m having a hell of time working out to use all the tracks.

Anonymous

. hey, I was wondering if you could send me a manual for the tascam 488 portastudio. Please send me an email. thanks

Anonymous

: I have one. I can send to you a copy. Just tell me how. : I live in Brazil. hey, I was wondering if you could send me a manual for the tascam 488 portastudio. Please send me an email. thanks

Anonymous

: I have one. I can send to you a copy. Just tell me how. : I live in Brazil.

Anonymous

Can anyone tell me where to find, download or buy a manual for the 488 Mk II model? This is an urgent matter. Thank you so much!

Anonymous

Does anyone know where i can download a copy of the manual on the internet????

Anonymous

: Does anyone know where i can download a copy of the manual on the internet????

Anonymous

: ¿Cualquier persona sabe dónde puedo descargar una copia del manual en el Internet????

Anonymous

plese contact me by email thanx

Anonymous

: plese contact me by email thanx

Anonymous

i also need an instruction manual-can someone email me with the info?

Anonymous

: : Thanks for offering your manual, I have been looking for the manual of the 424 II for a long time. Can you e mail it to me, please? Is there any charge for it? thanks, Felix I have one. I can send to you a copy. Just tell me how. : : I live in Brazil.

Anonymous

: : : : : Thanks for offering your manual, : I have been looking for the manual of the 424 for a long time. : Can you e mail it to me, please? : Is there any charge for it? : thanks, : : Felix : I have one. I can send to you a copy. Just tell me how. : : : I live in Brazil.

Anonymous

: : : : : Thanks for offering your manual, : I have been looking for the manual of the 424 II for a long time. : Can you e mail it to me, please? : Is there any charge for it? : thanks, : : Felix : I have one. I can send to you a copy. Just tell me how. : : : I live in Brazil. can someone please email me a copy of manual

Anonymous

I would like to acquire a manual for the Tascam Portastudio 424 mk2 if any one can help.

Anonymous

: I would like to acquire a manual for the Tascam Portastudio 424 mk2 if any one can help. [email protected] email me, i will send it

Anonymous

could i also get a copy of the manual? i just aquired the portastudio and haven’t a clue as to how to get started… cheers, j9 : : Thanks for offering your manual, : I have been looking for the manual of the 424 II for a long time. : Can you e mail it to me, please? : Is there any charge for it? : thanks, : : Felix : I have one. I can send to you a copy. Just tell me how. : : : I live in Brazil.

Anonymous

Nevesito el manual EN ESPAÑOL de la portaestudio Tascam 424 4 canales. Agradecere si me lo consiguen. Gracias El gallego.

Anonymous

Nevesito el manual EN ESPAÑOL de la portaestudio Tascam 424 4 canales. Agradecere si me lo consiguen. Gracias El gallego.

Anonymous

: May I also have a copy of the manual? A friend of mine has just acquired a portastudio and needs a copy of the manual to get started. Thank you very much. Regena

Anonymous

I’m so psyched to use my hand-me-down Portastudio 488. Anyone have a manual to spare?

Anonymous

: : Thanks for offering your manual, I have been looking for it for a long time. Can you e mail it to me, please? Is there any charge for it? thanks, Felix I have one. I can send to you a copy. Just tell me how. : : I live in Brazil.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.