Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Old Ibanez Cimar CW series model no. 300

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

This is a pretty old guitar i was just wondering where i can get the info on it. Or someone can give me the info on it. How much is it worth?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I just picked up the cimar acoustic guitar model 347 and it is beautiful and in near mint condidtion when i got it it had vynal strings kinda like a uke but sounds really good still trying to find info

Anonymous

hey guys, i have been looking all over the place to find out the history and model of my guita, it appears to be a cimar because of the gold brand on the headstock but it may read limar or cinnar, im not 100%. it is a sunburnt orange which fades to jet black on the trim of the body and has two humbuckers, a rosewood fretboard, chrome bridge and old-skool ibanez volume/tone control dials

Anonymous

hey i have got the same guitar and i also can’t find anything about it. I think it called Cimar but i’m sure. My guitar is made in japan and it is for ibanez. Sorry for my mistakes, I was born in germany and still live her but i’m english

Anonymous

I have the same guitar, manufactured in begin 80’s. This is a very good folk guitar. I had a piezo placed in it and use it for live gigging all the time. Nice sustained sound and excellent quality/finish of the materials

Anonymous

: This is a pretty old guitar i was just wondering where i can get the info on it. Or someone can give me the info on it. How much is it worth?

Anonymous

I know nothing of this guitar, I was given an ibanez cimar model no. 347 and i cant find anything for it either

Anonymous

: : This is a pretty old guitar i was just wondering where i can get the info on it. Or someone can give me the info on it. How much is it worth?

Anonymous

I don’t know how much it’s worth — I have one too and it’s gorgeous!!! I would like to know as well. DO you have a photo of yours to share? Thanks. : : : This is a pretty old guitar i was just wondering where i can get the info on it. Or someone can give me the info on it. How much is it worth?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.