Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Anyone got any good Digitech RP14D Patches

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Hi guys,
    I have been trying to get together a collection of good RP14 patches. As yet I haven’t found any online, can anybody help?

Also I am looking at starting a Effects database page so if anyones got any patches for any system please mail them over and I’ll post them for all to share.

Cheers

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: Hi guys, : I have been trying to get together a collection of good RP14 patches. As yet I haven’t found any online, can anybody help? : Also I am looking at starting a Effects database page so if anyones got any patches for any system please mail them over and I’ll post them for all to share. : Cheers

Anonymous

overdrive pedal in front mainly for added gain to push the preamp tube,now for the rp .comp.gain :5, ratio 2-1,thresh:0.amp type,brit.gain11,eqing up to your tastes,level,80. every thing after this is up to your imagination,youll be peeling paint off your walls!!!! i run this set up into a carvin sx200 with ext.212 cab. what youll have if you balance the o.d.with the comp. and tube preamp :huge ,super gained ultimate crunchinator,and dont for get your gate,we play loud so i keep mine between 6-8. if you to accept this mission,this message will self destruct and the paint on your walls will peel….

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.