Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Takamine copy of Gibson F-365 MS

• This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 20 years ago by Anonymous.
  • Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Could anyone confirm the value of my Takamine copy of a Gibson that I bought in the 70s. The Takamine model # is F-365 MS. It is wide body concert with solid maple leaf back and cedar front. Mother of Pearl inlay on neck head "Takamine" With a "T" inside a pick. All M.O.P. Very good condition.
    Thanks,
    Jim

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: Could anyone confirm the value of my Takamine copy of a Gibson that I bought in the 70s. The Takamine model # is F-365 MS. It is wide body concert with solid maple leaf back and cedar front. Mother of Pearl inlay on neck head "Takamine" With a "T" inside a pick. All M.O.P. Very good condition. : Thanks, : Jim Hey Jim- I’d also be interested in the value- I own the exact same guitar, in showroom mint condition. The last time I checked, maybe five years ago, I was told it was worth about 750 clams- but I do not know if the guy knew what he was talking about. If you find anything out, I’d appreciate an email, and I’ll do the same. I love the guitar; great low end, crisp sound…

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.