Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics Charvette by Charvel (Floyd Rose)

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I am curious for any feedback to this question – I have resently come across a Charvette by Charvel Left-handed guitar in the attic of a recenty acquired house (owners said to keep what ever was left behind) I know that the bridge (I think – on the front of guitar) is a Floyd Rose and has a serial # (I think serial #) of 007004 – Does anyone have any idea of the value of this guitar or if it is even worth anything?? Please email me directly with any ideas.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Charvette was the budget line of Charvel / Jackson guitars, which were all the rage in the eighties hair metal days… Charvettes were all made overseas in Korea, Taiwan, or Japan… as a left-handed guitarist myself, I remember them well. Charvette was pretty a much a failure for Charvel, and they didn’t last long. The lefties are pretty rare, but unfortunately are not at all what you would call ‘sought after’ or ‘collectible.’ If you know a left-handed guitarist, it would make a great gift- or, of course, you could put it up and e-bay and it would be sure to sell for around a hundred and fifty dollars… 🙂

Anonymous

If it’s in mint shape 150.00 would be a great deal. They were a great guitar when they were made.

Anonymous

I have a white charvette, It has a floyd rose bridge of some kind and I cand find out what brand of floyd it is, It has one slanted single coil by the fretboard and a humbucker by the bridge. Someone please tell me what kind of floyd rose bridge this is. Thanks, Pointy guitars

Anonymous

It’s a generic floyd. Made overseas with composite metal. As long as it works, eh ? No name.

Anonymous

They are not worth alot, but the easiest way is to check the guitar bluebook value for approx value, and then check ebay, what the are going for on ebay is usually a bettr indicator of what you can get for it… also a local music store will give you much less than if you sell it yourself. : I am curious for any feedback to this question – I have resently come across a Charvette by Charvel Left-handed guitar in the attic of a recenty acquired house (owners said to keep what ever was left behind) I know that the bridge (I think – on the front of guitar) is a Floyd Rose and has a serial # (I think serial #) of 007004 – Does anyone have any idea of the value of this guitar or if it is even worth anything?? Please email me directly with any ideas.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.