Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics Schaller locking tuners for Left handed Strat

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Can anyone tell me about fitting a left handed Strat (that I just purchased for my son) with Schaller locking tuners. I know from experience that they just drop in on the right handed model–is there a left handed set of tuners available, or are you just supposed to modify the headstock of the Strat to accept the right handed tuners. Any help would be appreciated!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: Can anyone tell me about fitting a left handed Strat (that I just purchased for my son) with Schaller locking tuners. I know from experience that they just drop in on the right handed model–is there a left handed set of tuners available, or are you just supposed to modify the headstock of the Strat to accept the right handed tuners. Any help would be appreciated!

Jerry I like your son am afflicted by this left handed guitar playing thing. I dont have an exact answer but i do know some resources you can check out. First I would look up Southpaw guitars online they are in texas and I would just call them up or E-mail them and throw -em the question. If you have a decent pro caliber store nearby they could probably make the call to fender for you but I would call them up yourself and cut to the chase. Also Shaller would be a good place to look. Find their number and call them.If they dont make a lefty version dont fret they are not the only ones making locking tuners. Also Call some guitar repair shops and see what they say!
      good luck!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.