Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics TAKAMINE AD-1 DSP PREAMP

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

HOW DO YOU "PRESET" SETTINGS INTO THIS BUILT IN SYSTEM WITH SETTINGS "OTHER THAN" THE FACTORY PRESET SETTINGS THAT IT COMES WITH ? THIS PREAMP IS BUILT INTO THE GUITAR.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous
      Anonymous

I don’t know if it’s still a problem for you, but re the write function on the DSP,
      Press WRITE, this should display the USER prog mem. ie a number with NO dot next to it.
      Choose a number with the UP DOWN buttons
      Set your sound
      Press the WRITE switch again. The number should blink rapidly a few times and then its set.
      Theres no way to save your sound after you’ve written over it though, so make sure you’re not writing over a sound you want to keep. If you want to get out of the write function for some reason, press the SUB FUNC button. To get back into the normal state of things (at least as far as the guitar is concerned) press it again.
      Hope this is of some use. BUT, I haven’t actually done this yet, I am reading the Japanese manual and my Japanese is not exactly fluent.
      Good Luck

Anonymous

I NEED TO GET THE TAKAMINE AD-1 DSP PREAMP MANUAL, DO YOU KNOW WHERE CAN I GET IT. THANKS A LOT. (URGENTLY)

Anonymous

You’ve got the same problem as I have. It seems tamkamine does not (yet) provide a manual for the ad-1. I you ever find one, let me know.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.