Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics MAISON RE 280 GUITAR

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Hi everyone! i need help. my second guitar is a maison re 280 one (8-9 years old). it is a good instrument, easy to play, with a good soud. floyd rose, seymour duncan pick-ups… unfortunely i don’t know nothing about the manufactor. no website, no articles on the web, nothing! the guy from guitar-shop has also no idea. so please, if anyone tells something about it i’ll apeciate. RAdu

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: Hi everyone! i need help. my second guitar is a maison re 280 one (8-9 years old). it is a good instrument, easy to play, with a good soud. floyd rose, seymour duncan pick-ups… unfortunely i don’t know nothing about the manufactor. no website, no articles on the web, nothing! the guy from guitar-shop has also no idea. so please, if anyone tells something about it i’ll apeciate. RAdu Hey! I have also that guitar (Maison RE-280) and I also don’t know anything abaut it. I just know that was made in Korea, but nothing else. You have one page here http://www.harmony-central.com/Guitar/Data4/Maison/RE-280-01.html which you can look at it. I am tryong to sell that guitar and buy something else. I saw somewhere, that a new Maison RE-280 is worth 500$ US. So, if you find something new, mail me on this adress. Bye

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.