Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics Lero Guitars

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Can anyone please tell me about Lero guitars? I have one, but its not that good..if u have any information please e-mail me!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

i have a lero too and i did research and i found out that Lero is an early Ibanez made for this canadian company. They only go for 200 bucks or so but i bought my tele knock off for 50 dollars…heh hope this helped

Anonymous

hiya……yup i have a lero SG copie that i actually found in a garbage can……i brought it home cleaned it and plugged it in an amp…..and it sucked……the play was good but the electronics were shot…..so i put some good pick-ups on it and re-wired everything…..now it plays and i actually love it….so yes..it is a shitty guitar….but !!! only the player can make it sound good…even though i woundn’t advice anyone to buy one….i’m not sure on how much they are worth…i’m sure they were not high priced when they first came out….but its still a guitar…save your money and get a good one from your local pawnshop…..PS i still have it..its a brown shit like color SG and its a good looking guitar….but thats pretty much it.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.