Lero Guitars

Posted by Ryan on Fri, 08/29/03 - 12:17:18.

Can anyone please tell me about Lero guitars? I have one, but its not that good..if u have any information please e-mail me!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Lero Guitars

hiya......yup i have a lero SG copie that i actually found in a garbage can......i brought it home cleaned it and plugged it in an amp.....and it sucked......the play was good but the electronics were shot.....so i put some good pick-ups on it and re-wired everything.....now it plays and i actually love it....so yes..it is a shitty guitar....but !!! only the player can make it sound good...even though i woundn't advice anyone to buy one....i'm not sure on how much they are worth...i'm sure they were not high priced when they first came out....but its still a guitar...save your money and get a good one from your local pawnshop.....PS i still have it..its a brown shit like color SG and its a good looking guitar....but thats pretty much it.

Re: Lero Guitars

i have a lero too and i did research and i found out that Lero is an early Ibanez made for this canadian company. They only go for 200 bucks or so but i bought my tele knock off for 50 dollars...heh hope this helped

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2022 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.