Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics marshall amp settings

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

i was in a guitar shop one time and i saw a poster by marshall with lists of all the great artists and what their settings are to get their sound out of an amp…i was wondering does anyone have this poster or know of any great setings for the likes of hendrix ? jimmy page etc ? cheers

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: i was playing led zepplin and i have come across a setting for jimmy page that works well i have a mg15 marshall and a SG guitar when playing things like stairway to heaven turn the volume right down until you just about can’t hear it and turn the tone up be on treble the settings are gain 1 :9.5 gain 2:9.5 treble:6.5 contour:0.1 bass:5 reverb:4.5 this should work with all guitars with humbukers on them good luck tommy taylor!!!!

Anonymous

: : i was playing led zepplin and i have come across a setting for jimmy page that works well i have a mg15 : marshall and a SG guitar when playing things like stairway to heaven turn the volume right down until : you just about can’t hear it and turn the tone up be on treble the settings are gain 1 :9.5 : gain 2:9.5 treble:6.5 contour:0.1 bass:5 reverb:4.5 : this should work with all guitars with humbukers on them good luck tommy taylor!!!! Your Amp settings are way off. plus low volume isnt good live. And also hurts your amp to have high gain, bass, treble etc. w/ low volumes. I recommend you dont continue this setting.

Anonymous

Everybody’s saying: Oh, hey ya 🙂 I have this poster and this and that, but can someone please post some actual SETTINGS? 🙂 Thanks!

Anonymous

: i was in a guitar shop one time and i saw a poster by marshall with lists of all the great artists and what their settings are to get their sound out of an amp…i was wondering does anyone have this poster or know of any great setings for the likes of hendrix ? jimmy page etc ? cheers it was free in total guitar about a year and a half ago

Anonymous

: i was in a guitar shop one time and i saw a poster by marshall with lists of all the great artists and what their settings are to get their sound out of an amp…i was wondering does anyone have this poster or know of any great setings for the likes of hendrix ? jimmy page etc ? cheers

Anonymous

Ok this is really easy…. the poster you speak of came free with an issue of Total Guitar, C/o Future Publishing UK. The mag puts one or two interesting and usable things in every so often !!!!! Regards TAZ (will post hendrix settings as printed when i re find poster)

Anonymous

haha, my school has one, and my school has no decent amps and they sound the same on all the settings.

Anonymous

Ive seen the same poster, i really wanted to buy one but the guy sed it came free with a magazine or sumin, i was in a shop called Street Level in Portsmouth.

Anonymous

i would also like to know about that. What guitar shop were you in?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.