Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics el degas guitar

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

hi i have a el degas guitar and i have no idea what kind it is. it is red that kinda looks like a strat. it has three dials and a black pick guard

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

hi! i have got a guit (degas) and i don’t know what is it’s kind,it is light brow with stripes in the middle (beige and black) thanks -markymark

Anonymous

: hi i have a el degas guitar and i have no idea what kind it is. it is white that kinda looks like a strat. it has three dials and a black pick guard

Anonymous

: hi i have a el degas guitar and i have no idea what kind it is. it is white and it has four dials and a black pick guard

Anonymous

: hi i have a el degas guitar and i have no idea what kind it is. it is red that kinda looks like a strat. it has three dials and a black pick guard i also have an el degas guitar and i have no idea what it is or what company made it;it is all black and looks exactly like a stratocaster it has the same pickups and tone and volume nobs as a stratocastor only the top of the neck is pointed not rounded.

Anonymous

: : hi i have a el degas guitar and i have no idea what kind it is. it is red that kinda looks like a strat. it has three dials and a black pick guard : i also have an el degas guitar and i have no idea what it is or what company made it;it is all black and looks exactly like a stratocaster it has the same pickups and tone and volume nobs as a stratocastor only the top of the neck is pointed not rounded. : I too have a El dagas but mine is a les paul copy and sparkle gold with brown trim NO IDEA OF MANFCHR.

Anonymous

: : : hi i have a el degas guitar and i have no idea what kind it is. it is red that kinda looks like a strat. it has three dials and a black pick guard : : i also have an el degas guitar and i have no idea what it is or what company made it;it is all black and looks exactly like a stratocaster it has the same pickups and tone and volume nobs as a stratocastor only the top of the neck is pointed not rounded. : : : I too have a El dagas but mine is a les paul copy and sparkle gold with brown trim NO IDEA OF MANFCHR. :I got a secondhand el degas for my b-day…red wood, with an inlayed dove, acoustic, copy of the popular gibson…any info? I have no idea where they were made, or about the company, i would be interested to find out…

Anonymous

I own an el degas les paul replica the best copy of a les paul ever made when you look at other copies of the les paul like epiphone the headstocks are totally diffrent, mine is sparkly gold and brown with rusty screws, im in the process of re-painting it ive got all plastic things paintied dull black at the moment and soon i will have the body painted gloss black, this guitar sounds amazing with emg pickups and med sized strings are the perfect size for this guitar. email me if you want to talk about this great guitar

Anonymous

Are they good guitars? I’m looking at buying one. It’s a Les Paul copy.

Anonymous

: hi i have a el degas guitar and i have no idea what kind it is. it is red that kinda looks like a strat. it has three dials and a black pick guard i also have an el degas guitar and i have no idea what it is or what company made it;it is all black and looks exactly like a stratocaster it has the same pickups and tone and volume nobs as a stratocastor only the top of the neck is pointed not rounded.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.