Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics IBANEZ serial numbers

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Does anyone know where I can find out information on Ibanez guitars. I have the serial numbers and would like to know when they were made and what the specs are for these particular models.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: Does anyone know where I can find out information on Ibanez guitars. I have the serial numbers and would like to know when they were made and what the specs are for these particular models.my serial number is F752535, thank’s

Anonymous

: Does anyone know where I can find out information on Ibanez guitars. I have the serial numbers and would like to know when they were made and what the specs are for these particular models. The serial number is E761194 Did Ibanez make some guitars without the "Ibanez" logo on the headstock? Did any other guitar maker use the Ibanez serial number scheme? I beleive it’s a model # 2351M Thanks for the help. Mitch

Anonymous

: Does anyone know where I can find out information on Ibanez guitars. I have the serial numbers and would like to know when they were made and what the specs are for these particular models.

Anonymous

: : Does anyone know where I can find out information on Ibanez guitars. I have the serial numbers and would like to know when they were made and what the specs are for these particular models.

Anonymous

: : : Does anyone know where I can find out information on Ibanez guitars. I have the serial numbers and would like to know when they were made and what the specs are for these particular models. k

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.