Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics selling

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I have a Profile cj305w electric guitar and have recently been ask to sell it….does anyone know if Profile is an alright brand or junk???? and could you give me some what of a price range………THANKS

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

i’m trying to look up profile guitars and i came across this site… to answer your question, i have 2, and i love both of them to death. the one ii use on stage i wouldn’t part with for the world, but they don’t seem to be a huge brand name

Anonymous

Trouble searching for the NATIONWIDE’S BEST T1, DSL or T3 company? Look no further, visit <a href="http://www.nationwidebandwidth.com/">Nationwide Bandwidth</a> to soothe your searching hassles! Nationwide Bandwidth provides the BEST prices at the BEST rates!!

Anonymous

: i’m trying to look up profile guitars and i came across this site… to answer your question, i have 2, and i love both of them to death. the one ii use on stage i wouldn’t part with for the world, but they don’t seem to be a huge brand name Profile guitars were made between the mid 80’s and late 80’s in Japan. According to the Guru’s Guitar Guide they were a quality copy of Fenders and Gibsons.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.