Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Bronze Series Warlock OR Yamaha RGX121SJ

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

i’ve been planning to buy my first guitar since a long time and after a lot of research i have narrowed it down to Yamaha RGX121SJ and Bronze Series Warlock.

What is the advice of u guys ??? I want to play mostly rock and heavy metal.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

All i Have to say is go with the Yamaha they have such a good tone range. Althought they arnt widely considered a very cool guitar ya gonna want something that will work well sound good and never let ya down go with the yamaha.

Anonymous

All i Have to say is go with the Yamaha they have such a good tone range. Althought they arnt widely considered a very cool guitar ya gonna want something that will work well sound good and never let ya down go with the yamaha.

Anonymous

I have the Raspberry color Yamaha RGX121SJ. Its a great guitar and looks "metal" because of the black hardware. The pickups on the Yamaha are great for hard rock and give you a powerful sound with little discernable hum, unlike those nasty Fender clones. The only thing really missing from the Yamaha is the lockable nut which means your guitar will eventually go out of tune if you use the tremolo bar a lot. I don’t know about BC Rich guitars but I hear they are very good too. : i’ve been planning to buy my first guitar since a long time and after a lot of research i have narrowed it down to Yamaha RGX121SJ and Bronze Series Warlock. : What is the advice of u guys ??? I want to play mostly rock and heavy metal.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.