Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Vicente Tatay from Valencia available to trade for Martin or cash

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I have an older Vicente Tatay smaller classical made in Valencia. (flamenco?) with no cracks, very good shape, 18 frets , bone nut and saddle, wood inlay headstock, solid top (spruce) and sides (can’t ID) It is marked inside as "Literato Azorin#13" It was my father’s for many years, but because of his condition (Alzheimer’s), I don’t know where or when he bought it.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: I have an older Vicente Tatay smaller classical made in Valencia. (flamenco?) with no cracks, very good shape, 18 frets , bone nut and saddle, wood inlay headstock, solid top (spruce) and sides (can’t ID) It is marked inside as "Literato Azorin#13" It was my father’s for many years, but because of his condition (Alzheimer’s), I don’t know where or when he bought it. Would trade for playable older Martin in any condition with cash if necessary, or may sell.

Anonymous

hi looking for an older [with date 1950-50’s] Vicente Tatay smaller classical made in Valencia. classical or flamenco? with no cracks, very good shape, 18 frets , bone nut and saddle, wood inlay headstock, solid top . It is marked inside as "Literato Azorin#13" thanks jerry

Anonymous

: : I have an older Vicente Tatay smaller classical made in Valencia. (flamenco?) with no cracks, very good shape, 18 frets , bone nut and saddle, wood inlay headstock, solid top (spruce) and sides (can’t ID) It is marked inside as "Literato Azorin#13" It was my father’s for many years, but because of his condition (Alzheimer’s), I don’t know where or when he bought it. Would trade for playable older Martin in any condition with cash if necessary, or may sell.

Anonymous

My very good friend acquired a Vicente Tatay classical guitar with hard case in very good condition other than the knobs on the tuners have deteriorated. Any idea where I might be able to get more info on this guitar? Value? History? I have many pictures if someone is interested. TIA : : : I have an older Vicente Tatay smaller classical made in Valencia. (flamenco?) with no cracks, very good shape, 18 frets , bone nut and saddle, wood inlay headstock, solid top (spruce) and sides (can’t ID) It is marked inside as "Literato Azorin#13" It was my father’s for many years, but because of his condition (Alzheimer’s), I don’t know where or when he bought it. Would trade for playable older Martin in any condition with cash if necessary, or may sell.

Anonymous

i would like to know where i can buy an acustic vicente tatay guitar

Anonymous

: i would like to know where i can buy an acustic vicente tatay guitar I am the owner of a magnificant Vicente Tatay guitar made in circa 1960. This guitar is made of solid Hawaiian koa wood (rare) sides and back, with a cedar or spruce top (not sure which one). It’s in very good condition and sounds absolutely fantastic. Am considering selling it since I bought a new Jose Ramirez SP guitar.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.