Rare Vintage electric guitars: Tosca and Gambles

Posted by Pat on Sun, 09/28/03 - 06:16:47.

I own some rare vintage electric guitars. One is the Tosca. I think it might be made by Supro or National, but I dont know. The other guitar is the Coronado by Gambles (No it's not the coronado by fender!!) If anyone has any information on these guitars, it would be GREATTTLLLY appreciated. I cant seem to find much, if any at all, info about these guitars on the internet. Thanks again!!!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Tosca

I have one and no info. Have you found anything out? Keep in touch. Thanks

Re: Tosca

Tosca was made by Valco of Chicago, they also made Supros and some guitars for Airline.

Re: Rare Vintage electric guitars: Tosca and Gambles

I recently picked up a GCoronado...Is this made by Gambles ? I can't find any info either...Other than the logo, there's nothing to tell who manufactured it. Sweet action on this thing tho...It's a strat-like body/headstock with single-coil pickups and a yellow/red sunburst.

If this sounds familiar, email me and we'll swap photos...

Thanks,
Dave

I think it is a Chicago made

I think it is a Chicago made Kay brand.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2022 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.