Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Rare Vintage electric guitars: Tosca and Gambles

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I own some rare vintage electric guitars. One is the Tosca. I think it might be made by Supro or National, but I dont know. The other guitar is the Coronado by Gambles (No it’s not the coronado by fender!!) If anyone has any information on these guitars, it would be GREATTTLLLY appreciated. I cant seem to find much, if any at all, info about these guitars on the internet. Thanks again!!!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I recently picked up a GCoronado…Is this made by Gambles ? I can’t find any info either…Other than the logo, there’s nothing to tell who manufactured it. Sweet action on this thing tho…It’s a strat-like body/headstock with single-coil pickups and a yellow/red sunburst. If this sounds familiar, email me and we’ll swap photos… Thanks, Dave

Anonymous

I think it is a Chicago made Kay brand.

Anonymous

I have one and no info. Have you found anything out? Keep in touch. Thanks

Anonymous

Tosca was made by Valco of Chicago, they also made Supros and some guitars for Airline.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.