Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics soukous guitarplaying

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Is there anyone who has a good advice, how i can learn to play soukous guitar style. It´s very hard to understand from records how those guitarplayers work. You can really find the notes, but it seems as they use chords, arpeggiating, but anyway, if there´s someone out there who has a good advice, i would appreciate it a lot. Per

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

hey per,

I’m in the same boat–so far, the only thing I’ve found are two appergiated samples (two bar segments written-out and with accompanying sound file) at
      http://www.notz.com/african_guitar.htm. Please email me if you find anything else.

gene
      ([email protected])

Anonymous

I know you wrote this a long time ago, but I’m just beginning soukous guitar lessons from Nene Tchakou, one of the foremost soukous players in the world, and may be able to turn you on to some stuff as we go. Let me know if you are still interested.

Anonymous

: I know you wrote this a long time ago, but I’m just beginning soukous guitar lessons from Nene Tchakou, one of the foremost soukous players in the world, and may be able to turn you on to some stuff as we go. Let me know if you are still interested.

Anonymous

: Does Nene Tchakou have an email address? Does he still play in Afro-Muzika and if so, do they have a web site? : Thanks Website is http://www.affro-muzika.com. Sorry to reply so late but just saw your posting today!

Anonymous

Does Nene Tchakou have an email address? Does he still play in Afro-Muzika and if so, do they have a web site? Thanks

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.