Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics HELP: ***BRENT MASON TYPE WIRING****

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I am trying to figure out how to properly wire my Telecaster with three single coil pickups. I want it to have a 3-way switch, but I want it to have 2 volume knobs and one tone knob. The first volume knob should act like a master volume for all three pickups and the second volume knob will only affect the middle pickup for blending it in. The tone will affect all three pickups as well. Please send me your ideas and help. Thanks

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous
      Anonymous

: Hey my dad is an expert at this kind of thing, and a very good guitar player hes number one in missouri you can wire all three single coil pickups together, then wire your switches seperate frome the last third pickup for you tone and your bleed in, it will work like a charm, have fun!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

: I am trying to figure out how to properly wire my Telecaster with three single coil pickups. I want it to have a 3-way switch, but I want it to have 2 volume knobs and one tone knob. The first volume knob should act like a master volume for all three pickups and the second volume knob will only affect the middle pickup for blending it in. The tone will affect all three pickups as well. Please send me your ideas and help. : Thanks I widh I could help you more. I have a strat wired that way and I love it with a passion. in the second position from the bottom i roll just a hair of the middle pick0up out and it’s bity but also gutsy. you might try the fender guitar site i think they have a tech catagory or you might try the seymore duncan sight I have a buddy that has the schem’s but i don’t know where he got it and haven’t heard from him in quite some time. matter of fact he owes me fifty bucks gotta go later Scott

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.