Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics ovation questions

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

i recently bought a used ovation guitar model number 1621-4 and I was wondering mostly about the year it was made and what its possible value is. Also if there are any sites where i can get information on this particular guitar based on its serial number, if at all possible.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: i recently bought a used ovation guitar model number 1621-4 and I was wondering mostly about the year it was made and what its possible value is. Also if there are any sites where i can get information on this particular guitar based on its serial number, if at all possible. Amy….Harmony central DOES list your guitar Two of the write ups reckon it is a pre 1983 solid top USA made guitar try harmony central again on a search john L

Anonymous

That model is a korean piece of shit, for info, DUHHHHH why not try ovation or harmony central ?? : i recently bought a used ovation guitar model number 1621-4 and I was wondering mostly about the year it was made and what its possible value is. Also if there are any sites where i can get information on this particular guitar based on its serial number, if at all possible.

Anonymous

c: That model is a korean piece of shit, for info, DUHHHHH why not try ovation or harmony central ?? : : : i recently bought a used ovation guitar model number 1621-4 and I was wondering mostly about the year it was made and what its possible value is. Also if there are any sites where i can get information on this particular guitar based on its serial number, if at all possible.

Anonymous

Your guitar is a USA made "Artist" model. Basically it’s a Balladeer with a shallower bowl, VT rather than X-bracing & as indicated by the second digit "6" is an electric version. The Artist model was in production from the early 70’s to around ’83, and at the time alomg with the Custom Balladeer was Ovation’s cheapest USA made electric-acoustic. Current value in good shape is $300-400.

Anonymous

: Neither website tells me anything : That model is a korean piece of shit, for info, DUHHHHH why not try ovation or harmony central ?? : : : i recently bought a used ovation guitar model number 1621-4 and I was wondering mostly about the year it was made and what its possible value is. Also if there are any sites where i can get information on this particular guitar based on its serial number, if at all possible.

Anonymous

neither of them tell me anything.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.