Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics fleta guitar for sale

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I would like to sell my classical guitar:Ignacio Fleta &Hijos from 1976.It was built by the father and has a big and warm sound.Anyone interested?
    Doron Salomon

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

If you still have the guitar I’d am interested. Please let me know. Regards : I would like to sell my classical guitar:Ignacio Fleta &Hijos from 1976.It was built by the father and has a big and warm sound.Anyone interested? : Doron Salomon

Anonymous

: I would like to sell my classical guitar:Ignacio Fleta &Hijos from 1976.It was built by the father and has a big and warm sound.Anyone interested? : Doron Salomon I would be intereted in this guitar if you still have it. Let me know. Luke Finney [email protected]

Anonymous

Are Fleta guitars still being made? My guitar teacher told me that I could go on the internet and put my name on a waiting list for one as the waiting time is 20years apparently (I am 16 so I should have enough by the time I am 36).

Anonymous

: I would like to sell my classical guitar:Ignacio Fleta &Hijos from 1976.It was built by the father and has a big and warm sound.Anyone interested? : Doron Salomon I am in the market for such a guitar,pls contact me if real offer and still exists. Michael Harris – [email protected]

Anonymous

What is the asking price of the Fleta? Better hurry!

Anonymous

What are the specifics? back/sides, year, scale, condition, asking price?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.