Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Bedrock Guitar Amp BC-50 212 Combo

• This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 20 years ago by Anonymous.
  • Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I have a 7 or 8 year old, I think, Bedrock BC-50 212 combo that I need to get a schematic for. Any Help? Thanx in advance, Richard Tucker

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: I have a 7 or 8 year old, I think, Bedrock BC-50 212 combo that I need to get a schematic for. Any Help? Thanx in advance, Richard Tucker

Anonymous

: : I have a 7 or 8 year old, I think, Bedrock BC-50 212 combo that I need to get a schematic for. Any Help? Thanx in advance, Richard Tucker I also own a 2-12 Bedrock 50watt combo with a mid shift footswitch,reverb, FX loop, no-name speakers,black plastic panel behind the chicken head knobs, push-pull gain knob,the amp is mounted in such a way as to suggest it was intended to be a head instead of a combo.It has red lizard-like skin overall but there is no model name printed anywhere on the amp and don’t know if there ever was a model name.Bedrock is proudly screwed on the grillcloth in front but 88107 is stamped on the chassis with no model anywhere. Is this the amp you’ve got? They were made in Nashua,NH and I’ve e-mailed someone at the local paper to see if they can track down the head honcho from the factory to maybe get results. E-mail me and we can stay in touch about this or at least compare notes. The main difference is mine is in kick-ass working order and sounds fantastic.If yours is on the fritz, I hope you can get her up and running soon.A few guys in my area have done some work on mine and I can tell this much:It’s class A circuitry like a Vox,,,the resulting sound I get is very much like an old Fender and when I kick in the mid shift it cops a perfect Marshall-style mid honk and really sings!It’s got way more gain than is usable so I have to keep mine at the 4-7 range on the knob. I prefer the sound of Mesa Recto cabs so I use those instead of the 2-12’s it came with. Stay in touch,[email protected]

Anonymous

: : : I have a 7 or 8 year old, I think, Bedrock BC-50 212 combo that I need to get a schematic for. Any Help? Thanx in advance, Richard Tucker : I also own a 2-12 Bedrock 50watt combo with a mid shift footswitch,reverb, FX loop, no-name speakers,black plastic panel behind the chicken head knobs, push-pull gain knob,the amp is mounted in such a way as to suggest it was intended to be a head instead of a combo.It has red lizard-like skin overall but there is no model name printed anywhere on the amp and don’t know if there ever was a model name.Bedrock is proudly screwed on the grillcloth in front but 88107 is stamped on the chassis with no model anywhere. : Is this the amp you’ve got? : They were made in Nashua,NH and I’ve e-mailed someone at the local paper to see if they can track down the head honcho from the factory to maybe get results. : E-mail me and we can stay in touch about this or at least compare notes. : The main difference is mine is in kick-ass working order and sounds fantastic.If yours is on the fritz, I hope you can get her up and running soon.A few guys in my area have done some work on mine and I can tell this much:It’s class A circuitry like a Vox,,,the resulting sound I get is very much like an old Fender and when I kick in the mid shift it cops a perfect Marshall-style mid honk and really sings!It’s got way more gain than is usable so I have to keep mine at the 4-7 range on the knob. I prefer the sound of Mesa Recto cabs so I use those instead of the 2-12’s it came with. : Stay in touch,[email protected] I think we might have the same amp, I will email you directly, thanx, Richard

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.