Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics guitar values

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I’m trying to find out what a Gibson guitar bought in 1961 might be worth. It is a hollow body accoustic. I don’t know exact model. It is in excellent condition.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I have a 1975 Moserite bicentennial hollow body guitar, all maple, in mint condition.
      What might be the value of such?

Anonymous

What is the resale value of a Guild S4CE-NT thanks for any help

Anonymous

i have a limited editionbass with the serial # 04454690 us patent #4237944 and tm reg. # 1416290 i think it is a peavey, any ideas

Anonymous

: I’m trying to find out what a Gibson guitar bought in 1956. It is a Les Paul Special solid body. Also have a 70 watt Maestro w/4 8inch speakers—tube type

Anonymous

I have a Charvel with Jackson pickups in it. It was bought in ’93 we think but i don’t know what it is worth. The serial number is 259304. Please email me back with any information you have. Thanks J.W.

Anonymous

:I’d like to know what a gibson electiric guitar serial number 126667 brown in color just like the one used by AC/DC is worth?

Anonymous

: :I’d like to know what a gibson guitar V6-6614 is valued at. Please let me know. Thank you for your time.

Anonymous

Value for 1983 Washburn Eagle ,solid body rosewood,ser B11084,Canadian $

Anonymous

i have a Takamine g series EG.140SRC in Immaculate condition what is it worth please i want to sell it.

Anonymous

I have a Marco Polo Acoustic Guitar and was wondering what it might be worth.

Anonymous

The wife of a deceased friend gave my son his 12 string Aria acoustic guitar, model 6714. Do you know it’s worth?

Anonymous

w/o a model # it’s impossible to even attempt a guess, do you have a pic?? you can go to vintage guitar sites ar ebey and search on gibsons and try to find out by looking at others. : I’m trying to find out what a Gibson guitar bought in 1961 might be worth. It is a hollow body accoustic. I don’t know exact model. It is in excellent condition.

Anonymous

I have a 1974 Gibson J-45 Deluxe acoustic guitar. It has a cherry sunburst finish and it is square shouldered, not round shouldered. These weren’t made for many years. Basically it looks like a Hummingbird without the fancy pickguard and with MOP dots, not bars on the fretboard. Any idea what it is worth? It is in very good condition. I am the original owner.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.