Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics WASHBURN G-10V – WANTED !!

• This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 20 years ago by Anonymous.
  • Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Im looking for a washburn g10v. Body condition is not important as long as the neck & electronics are good…but a good overall guitar would be great too. Mine was made in 86 and I think its better than my custom Washburn & my gibson, I need a second one for live gigs, as I hate to go to my Custom for backup. Email me if you have info, as I do not often check the board.

Related Article:
    Washburn is featured in The Top 5 Acoustic-Electric Guitars Under 00

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I Have the guitar your looking for. It is not in great condition, but is a solid guitar overall. It needs the parts that hold the strings on it. If you think it is something you might be able to setup and use as a backup, I won’t turn down any reasonable offer. I payed 20 dollars for it and could not find the parts I needed. Its was a well made guitar, and I would hate to see it go to waste.

Anonymous

i have one for sale…..just can’t get on with the locking device etc……it’s in very good condition except for a small scratch on the laquer which could be sorted..i’ve hardly used it….if you’re interested i’ll email you a photo….jasper

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.