Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Fender Guitar Value

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I am trying to get an honest estimated value of a Fender Acoustic Guitar dated around 1970.
    Model F15 Serial number 260675. I’ve heard everything from a hundred to several hundred.

thank you

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Hi, I have a Sunburst Fender La Brea serial number A90524424. I Would Love to Know, When it was built, How much The Original Price was and How much it is worth today.

Thanks OTW

Anonymous

I would like to know the value of my Fender Mustang. I believe it was manufactured in 1969 serial number L65825. It is in excellent condition and is in original case.

Anonymous

I would like to know the value of my Fender Jazz. Manufactured in 1973 serial number 342311. It is a sunbust with original parts. Well played and well worn. Can you help with a valuation please.

Anonymous

I AM TRYING TO DATE AND GET AN ESTIMATED VALUE OF A FENDER JAZZMASTER. SEARIAL #L10342. ANYTHING YOU COULD PROVIDE WOULD HELP. THANKS

Anonymous

I have a seventies fender telecaster usa serial number S831748 in concourse condition natural wood with rose wood finger board would love to know a estimate on the value for insurance!!!! Thanks

Anonymous

: I am trying to get an honest estimated value of a Fender Acoustic-electric Guitar. : Model LA BREA Serial number 90914552 Made in Korea. : thank you

Anonymous

: : I am trying to get an honest estimated value of a Fender Acoustic-electric Guitar. : : Model LA BREA Serial number 90914552 Made in Korea. Martin I purchased a la brea in OCT. For 250.00 @ a pawnshop here in Houston,TX I think this guitar was undervalued. I will give you what information i have on these guitars.They were produced from 1986-1995 all 86-91 were Mahagony with black finish.91-95 Fender offered Black,sunburst,natural and honeyblonde.All were mahagony except the honeyblonde which was flame maple.The one I own is Honeyblode with beautiful 3-d Flame Maple back and sides.All information I have found shows that all la breas have spruce tops.But mine is sycamore.Stunning grain.Overall,wonderful tone great player.Certainly undervalued guitar. : : thank you

Anonymous

: thank you I would like to know the value of my Fender Strat made in USA 1982 with gold hardware is worth

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.