Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Epi guitar????????????????????????????????????

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Hey guys, I need your help. Can anyone offer any information on an Epi guitar? It’s an acoustic and looks like an Epiphone but it only has Epi on the headstock. It’s about 20 years old and is made by a company called Norlin. Norlin might have once been a part of Gibson. I can’t find anything on the net about Epi. Thanks.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

hey snookdude. i have the same problem finding my guitar on the net. or anywhere. i have an epi acoustic made by norlin. its about 20 years old or so. its an A-10 model. serial number 785884. made in taiwan. i have no clue when or where this guitar originated from. i do believe that norlin was the parent company of gibson for a couple years in the 60s or 70s. anyways, it is a fantastic guitar and i will keep it forever. it must be worth something to someone someday. very rare guitar. well, thats it! email me if you would like more info. [email protected]

Anonymous

:Did you ever find anything? I have one too and havn’t had any luck finding out about it. Rick

Anonymous

: Epi guitar company is part of Epiphone which is part of Gibson and they are still produced in China or Indonesia. Only two models currently available with retail prices of 09 and 89. Old stuff, maybe try Gruen or Epiphone websites.
      : Hey guys, I need your help. Can anyone offer any information on an Epi guitar? It’s an acoustic and looks like an Epiphone but it only has Epi on the headstock. It’s about 20 years old and is made by a company called Norlin. Norlin might have once been a part of Gibson. I can’t find anything on the net about Epi. Thanks.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.