Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Crate amp schematic

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I have a Crate GT 200. Does anybody know where I can get a schematic for that amp.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I have a crate gfx 65 and I lost the Fuse and cap. I can’t find anywhere on the net witch one goes in it. and one other thing, while I’m at it…I’ve had this Crate GFX amp, for many years. Back when I first got it, the Slap Back delay worked fine, then…for some reason, it just stopped working. Once in a while, if I mess with the effex knob, it will, but, that’s a big pain. Please…can you help me.

Anonymous

: I have a Crate Gt-80. Does anybody know where I can get a schematic for that amp.

Anonymous

Contact the crate Service Department at 1-800-738-7563 or 314-569-0141 (8:30am-5:00pm central time, Monday-Friday) to order any parts and/or schematics. hope it helps have a nice day Bassist from Santa Barbara, CA

Anonymous

HELP!!!!!I have a Crate KX-15 keyboard amplifier…It doesn’t work, and I lack of a schematic to repair It. Anibody knows where to find/buy one? Thanks a lot, from Argentina (down here!) Rolf

Anonymous

Contact the Crate Service Department at 1-800-738-7563 or 314-569-0141 (8:30am-5:00pm central time, Monday-Friday) to order any parts and/or schematics. hope it helps. have a nice day Bassist from Santa Barbara, CA

Anonymous

: I have a Crate GX40C. Does anybody know where I can get a schematic for that amp.

Anonymous

: I have a Crate GT 80 DSP. Does anybody know where I can get a schematic for that amp.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.