Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics David Barry

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I have looked for info on the guitarist Dave Barryfor ages and now know there is a column writer in the States call dave barry too. And I don’t mean Dave Berry either. So anyone know anything about Dave Barry- guitarist, worked with Cher And Janet Jackson, from Minneapolis?
    Thanks

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

for good information on Dave Barry, check out “Twentieth Century Minnesota Music History Channel” on Facebook. Dave toured with Janet Jackson, K.D. Lang, Cher – and Cher’s long run at Ceasar’s Palace, Las Vegas. Will be with Cher in Vegas this month. All seasons with band “The Voice”

a great player ALL styles from Irish folk to rock.

Anonymous

check out the FaceBook page of “Twentieth Century Minnesota Music History Channel” for a much deserved tribute to Dave

anyone going to the Medora Musical in Medora, ND from 1981 through the 1991 season , all the lead and rhythm guitar work was
      Dave. during those years only the drummer and keyboardist were live, playing along with other top Twin City musicians on tape.

Anonymous

Dave Barry is still rockin his guitar. He’s currently on The Voice on NBC. He’s kind of off the grid however. He is so dang talented but is not a self promoter. But maybe that’s what we love about him!

Anonymous

I knew David when he was lead guitar for a band called Westside in St Paul Minnesota. He’s one of the best! Very proud of him!

Anonymous

My dad golfed with him last week and he will be in NY with Cher this fall!

Anonymous

Dave was a hell of a running back in High School football. But always, nice guy with a ton of talent.

Anonymous

Dave rocks!! He’s currently playing on the voice and is unfortunately not touring with Cher this next tour due to a lapse with her tour dates and the voice.

Anonymous

: I have looked for info on the guitarist Dave Barryfor ages and now know there is a column writer in the States call dave barry too. And I don’t mean Dave Berry either. So anyone know anything about Dave Barry- guitarist, worked with Cher And Janet Jackson, from Minneapolis? : Thanks Hi, I’ve been looking for info too.

Anonymous

DITTO I would like to know more on Dave Barry Saw him with CHER in BILOXI Remembered him from Black Cat w/ JANET he’s on her DVD live from Madison Square Garden I believe………..Follow up PLEASE!!! : : I have looked for info on the guitarist Dave Barryfor ages and now know there is a column writer in the States call dave barry too. And I don’t mean Dave Berry either. So anyone know anything about Dave Barry- guitarist, worked with Cher And Janet Jackson, from Minneapolis? : : Thanks : : Hi, : I’ve been looking for info too.

Anonymous

Not that this is who you’re looking for, but Dave Barry (the humor columnist) is also a guitarist (of sorts). He plays in a band called the Rock Bottom Remainders, consisting of authors having a good time. The full band roster: Authors Dave Barry, Ridley Pearson, Stephen King, Scott Turow, Amy Tan, James McBride, Mitch Albom, Roy Blount Jr., Matt Groening, Kathi Kamen Goldmark, and Greg Iles, plus "ringers" Josh Kelly and Erasmo Paolo.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.