Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics Samick SK5

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I have toh opportunity to but a Samick SK5 Jumbo acoustic. It has S.Yairi in the sound hole. Anyone know anything about it? I know that S. Yairi isn’t the same as K.Yairi. Thanks

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Not sure what the S. Yairi stands for but … Samick is the worlds largest guitar company … last stats I saw that 67% of all guitars are made by them. I have heard that they build for 250 different brands including the big names. The SK5 isn’t a current model so I don’t have any real information to pass on. Other than they make guitars in every price range check out the new ones at http://www.samickguitars.com. : I have toh opportunity to but a Samick SK5 Jumbo acoustic. It has S.Yairi in the sound hole. Anyone know anything about it? I know that S. Yairi isn’t the same as K.Yairi. Thanks

Anonymous

Hello Shane, If you want an accoustic guitar for a reasonable price,the best choice will be a takamine ! Samick are not realy serious. Take care : I have toh opportunity to but a Samick SK5 Jumbo acoustic. It has S.Yairi in the sound hole. Anyone know anything about it? I know that S. Yairi isn’t the same as K.Yairi. Thanks

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.