Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics SAMICK GUITAR HELP

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I was wondering how I can find out info on a guitar I got as a Christmas present, its a SAMICK with FR Trem lock system and its the old style bend headstock. I got it as a present second hand and I can’t find any seriel numbers on it, it says on the head that its an artist series, any ideas or help…

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Help please, I have a Les Paul labelled ‘Cane’, which I believe was the name Germany used to import them. I have no idea of model, year etc as there is no serial number and nothing on google on Cane!..help please? Any idea of when the name ‘Cane’ was used? Thanks.

Anonymous

Hi! I came across a beautiful samick sf 250 in a thrift shop the other day. I paid $25 for it which I thought was a good deal considering it’s condition and it’s details. I can’t find any information about it on the web though. It must be vintage, I suppose. Any ideas how to find out how much it was worth new and how much it might be worth now? Also, any details about it would be great too. Thanks!

Anonymous

Hi I got samick guitar body on the steel plate neck mentioned B500002 made in japan
      If anybody know what year is this guitar
      Please email me at

[email protected]
      Tq

Anonymous

I have a samick guitar number h570 how much is it worth if I were to sell it thankyou

Anonymous

: I was wondering how I can find out info on a guitar its a SAMICK with FR Trem lock system and its got artist series headstock. I got it as a second hand and its got a seriel numbers on it, the number is on the back plate 5103424 it says on the head that its an artist series, any ideas or help…

Anonymous

i would like some info. on a samick electric guitar i purchased about 2yrs. ago.it was made in korea. the serial# is s99120672.

Anonymous

i just purchased a bc rich bronze guitar and when you play the strings open to tune it it sounds muted and it looks as if the strings are to close to the neck. im confused on what to do?

Anonymous

i was wondering what type of samick mine is,it has 2 single coil pickups and one double,its black and resembles a fender but has a double pick up at the bottom.

Anonymous

I bought and fixed this wicked Samick cutaway metal acoustic, black and tried to find out info about it but have had no luck. Please help. Model SW200B Serial no 9006000023.

Anonymous

: I bought and fixed this wicked Samick cutaway metal acoustic, black and tried to find out info about it but have had no luck. Please help. Model SW200B Serial no 9006000023. i have the same exact guitar but the serial number ends in 16 instead of 23 i am trying to find info right now thats how i came across your question lol. if you do find anything out please let me know

Anonymous

Hello from Germany, I’m owner of a Samick SF 35 HS Western Guitar since 1996. I’d like to know the retail price in US Dollar und from which wood this fine guitar is built.(this guitar was not sold in Germany) Can you help me in to get this information? Yours Robert

Anonymous

: Hello Robert. I’m the lucky owner of a Samick western guitar "Black Bird TMJ-17CE. The price for this my guitar in Denmark is DDK 4595.- in us dollers 656.- or in EU 612.-. Hope that this is an answer. Your’s Lasse

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.