Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics 1960’s guitar

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I have a 1960’s Norma guitar and wondered what the worth is? It has FG10, STEEL, REINFORCED,NECK and then made in Japan on the back but no other information regarding the guitar. I have some nephews who would like to play with it but would like to know what the worth is first before I hand it over to them. It is not in perfect shape, needs new strings and has a few knicks on the wood. Please let me know what you think.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: I have a 1960’s Norma guitar and wondered what the worth is? It has FG10, STEEL, REINFORCED,NECK and then made in Japan on the back but no other information regarding the guitar. I have some nephews who would like to play with it but would like to know what the worth is first before I hand it over to them. It is not in perfect shape, needs new strings and has a few knicks on the wood. Please let me know what you think. Is it electric? What do you want for it???

Anonymous

I havent heard of a Norma guitar. this isnt much help probably, but the numbers FG10 sure sound like a Yamaha guitar number. so this makes me wonder if its a Yamaha guitar. you might be able to find out if they made this Norma from yamaha or a yamaha dealer/expert. i recall reading somewhere about japanese guitars in the 60’s, that they were mostly made by this one japanese company that used various names on the guitars. can’t remember the name right now. they even made some Fenders at some time. -dan : I have a 1960’s Norma guitar and wondered what the worth is? It has FG10, STEEL, REINFORCED,NECK and then made in Japan on the back but no other information regarding the guitar. I have some nephews who would like to play with it but would like to know what the worth is first before I hand it over to them. It is not in perfect shape, needs new strings and has a few knicks on the wood. Please let me know what you think.

Anonymous

I have the same guitar…..found it by the road next to some other things out for trash(an old wheelchair, walker and an elderly bed) so i grabbed it and i think it’s definately an antique. This one says FG10 Steel re-inforced neck Also. NorMa on the neck. I’m looking to see what it’s worth too…if i find out i’ll hollar at ya. e-mail me if you find anything also. thx

Anonymous

: I have the same guitar…..found it by the road next to some other things out for trash(an old wheelchair, walker and an elderly bed) so i grabbed it and i think it’s definately an antique. This one says FG10 Steel re-inforced neck Also. NorMa on the neck. I’m looking to see what it’s worth too…if i find out i’ll hollar at ya. e-mail me if you find anything also. : thx [email protected]

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.