Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Tom Delonge Gibson ES-333

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Does Anyone Have Any Idea When This Will Be Available To Public And How Much It Will Cost????? Would Also Like Any Good Reviews Of It If You Have Any

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

honestly,mayb this guit wouldn b gd for ppl wit high standards….the pickups are gd hes even lookin for new sounds…hes a gd guitarist cause he keeps his music plain simple and also super nice..c’mon gibson endorsed him cause he could play too..the semi hollow body is unique..noone has it..he’s creative…live wit it…..

Anonymous

well i would like to know how much the guitar cost, and if there are any other good web site where i can find the guitar

Anonymous

: Does Anyone Have Any Idea When This Will Be Available To Public And How Much It Will Cost????? in australia : Would Also Like Any Good Reviews Of It If You Have Any

Anonymous

it’s going to be £3000 when it’s released.

Anonymous

First of all im not putting down anyone. Im just basing off my opinion. I like Blink-182 and Tom Delonge but im just saying that the guitar isnt that good! If anyone buys that guitar and pays $2,500 for it, they are a moron and dont know jack shit about guitars. WOW! Just cause it looks cool and Tom Delonge plays it doesnt make it better. Tom should of just stuck with his Fender cause I know for a fact that his Fender signature model sold more than his Gibson model. And let me see here, his Fender model was $400-500.

Anonymous

Why would you want to buy a Tom Delonge Gibson. Its a signature model from an artist who likes to keep things plain and simple. The guitar isnt that good especially for $2,500! Thats a retarded price for a shitty guitar. With that much money you can go out and buy pretty much any guitar of your choice. I wouldnt even buy the Epiphone version of that piece of shit. If you know guitars and guitar specifications you know it sucks.

Anonymous

: Why would you want to buy a Tom Delonge Gibson. Its a signature model from an artist who likes to keep things plain and simple. The guitar isnt that good especially for $2,500! Thats a retarded price for a shitty guitar. With that much money you can go out and buy pretty much any guitar of your choice. I wouldnt even buy the Epiphone version of that piece of shit. If you know guitars and guitar specifications you know it sucks. I wonder what fender sais about Delonge changing fronts…

Anonymous

: Why would you want to buy a Tom Delonge Gibson. Its a signature model from an artist who likes to keep things plain and simple. The guitar isnt that good especially for $2,500! Thats a retarded price for a shitty guitar. With that much money you can go out and buy pretty much any guitar of your choice. I wouldnt even buy the Epiphone version of that piece of shit. If you know guitars and guitar specifications you know it sucks. Know that is a terrible price,but how can you put down the guitar itself? it is the same as any other hollow body only simplified. So if your saying you don’t like hollow bodies I understand that,but you’re saying that it’s a piece of shit!? I’ll bet 100 bucks you’ve never even played that guitar!Why are you even speaking out about this guitar if you have no proof what so ever to prove that it sucks?Plus you could be nice about it and just say that you don’t like it,but then yo try to rub it in!I don’t even know you but you already sound like an ignorant jerk!

Anonymous

That’s the way the internet works, sadly… People are put down all day in their real life, so they have to turn to the internet to make fun of others. They see a group of people who have a similar interest, so they make it their objective to put them down in order to make themselves feel better.

Anonymous

The Gibson guitar really doesnt look so great. I mean the body is good but its got like one pickup which probabley sounds like shit and not a lot of controls cause Tom Delonge isnt such a great guitarist.

Anonymous

: The Gibson guitar really doesnt look so great. I mean the body is good but its got like one pickup which probabley sounds like shit and not a lot of controls cause Tom Delonge isnt such a great guitarist.

Anonymous

: : The Gibson guitar really doesnt look so great. I mean the body is good but its got like one pickup which probabley sounds like shit and not a lot of controls cause Tom Delonge isnt such a great guitarist. Hey! Be nice. I’m a great guitarist.

Anonymous

: The Gibson guitar really doesnt look so great. I mean the body is good but its got like one pickup which probabley sounds like shit and not a lot of controls cause Tom Delonge isnt such a great guitarist. FUCK U HES THE BEST GUITARIST AROUND

Anonymous

I would consider buying this guitar if it had a bridge pickup… or at least a tone knob. Paying $2250 for a one pickup, one volume knob guitar just can’t be justified for the audience that this guitar is targeted at. I love blink and Tom’s guitar design is very kick ass. Maybe they’ll come out with an epiphone model in the near future for us poor kids

Anonymous

this guitar looks tight!but i dont think im gonna be able 2 afford this…like ever.i really hope they come out with an epiphone version.why is everything so damn xpensive these days!i remember when u could get a gibson brand new 4 like $300.

Anonymous

$2250, eh, the average punk rockers ain’t gonna buy that on. Despite the sick paint job!

Anonymous

http://www.music123.com/item/?itemno=121520 $2250.00 U.S. Dollars…….. yep I cant wait to see if epiphone makes a delonge

Anonymous

Gibson’s cost so much. I would much rather buy an Epiphone.

Anonymous

itll be around 3,500 dollars. sucks huh?

Anonymous

$3,462 is the suggested retail price. If the authorized dealers follow the same pricing pattern that they use with all other Gibsons, I’m guessing that it’ll be around $2,200.00. That doesn’t take away from the level of how much that price sucks, but it may help a little.

Anonymous

is it like 3 grand american?!…

Anonymous

Does Gibson plan to put out an Epiphone model of the same guitar (Tom Delonge Gibson ES-333)?

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.