Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics Japanese Epiphone acoustic

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I’ve got an Epiphone acoustic purchased 2nd hand in about 1980 or ’81. It’s a sunburst top and it has a jumbo body. It says "Sheraton" on the label stuck to the inside back. Anyone know anyhting about this model?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: I’ve got an Epiphone acoustic purchased 2nd hand in about 1980 or ’81. It’s a sunburst top and it has a jumbo body. It says "Sheraton" on the label stuck to the inside back. Anyone know anyhting about this model? I have a similar Guitar, can’t find any info at Epiphone. Jap made, bought it new in 1974 My model number is FT-576BL on the sticker and it too says "Sheraton". Blonde finish. Great sounding guitar plays OK. Looks like a Gibson J 20 series. IF anyone has info, I would appreciate it.

Anonymous

: : I’ve got an Epiphone acoustic purchased 2nd hand in about 1980 or ’81. It’s a sunburst top and it has a jumbo body. It says "Sheraton" on the label stuck to the inside back. Anyone know anyhting about this model? : I have a similar Guitar, can’t find any info at Epiphone. Jap made, bought it new in 1974 My model number is FT-576BL on the sticker and it too says "Sheraton". Blonde finish. Great sounding guitar plays OK. Looks like a Gibson J 20 series. IF anyone has info, I would appreciate it. : I have a guitar I bought last year. I don’t know how old it is. It says sheraton and it’s a sunburst also. It’s model # FT 570 SB. I can’t find anything on the internet.

Anonymous

: : : I’ve got an Epiphone acoustic purchased 2nd hand in about 1980 or ’81. It’s a sunburst top and it has a jumbo body. It says "Sheraton" on the label stuck to the inside back. Anyone know anyhting about this model? : : I have a similar Guitar, can’t find any info at Epiphone. Jap made, bought it new in 1974 My model number is FT-576BL on the sticker and it too says "Sheraton". Blonde finish. Great sounding guitar plays OK. Looks like a Gibson J 20 series. IF anyone has info, I would appreciate it. : : I have a guitar I bought last year. I don’t know how old it is. It says sheraton and it’s a sunburst also. It’s model # FT 570 SB. I can’t find anything on the internet. :I also have an Epiphone FT-570SB Sheraton. My father inherited it from my great uncle in the late ’70s or early 80’s and he gave it to me before he passed away a few years ago. It has a blue Kalamazoo label inside. Interestingly, the first line for "Style" is blank, The second line (with the heading "Epiphone" has the "FT-570SB" typed in, the third line headed "Number" has "Sheraton" typed in. There is no trace of a serial number anywhere. The label also states "guaranty void if number is defaced"! My father claimed it was an old and valuable instrument. It is fairly well made; Good fit, finish, and sound. I’m having very little luck finding any information about this guitar as well.

Anonymous

I have the same FT-570SB Sheraton Jumbo, handed down to me by my father. He purchased early to mid ’70s. Could not find anything about the guitar on any sites. Great guitar though. love playing it.

Anonymous

: : : : I’ve got an Epiphone acoustic purchased firts hand in 1978. It’s a sunburst top and it has a jumbo body. It says "Sheraton" on the label stuck to the inside back. Anyone know anyhting about this model? : : : I have a similar Guitar, can’t find any info at Epiphone. Jap made, bought it new in 1974 My model number is FT-576BL on the sticker and it too says "Sheraton". Blonde finish. Great sounding guitar plays OK. Looks like a Gibson J 20 series. IF anyone has info, I would appreciate it. : : : I have a guitar I bought last year. I don’t know how old it is. It says sheraton and it’s a sunburst also. It’s model # FT 570 SB. I can’t find anything on the internet. : :I also have an Epiphone FT-570SB Sheraton. My father inherited it from my great uncle in the late ’70s or early 80’s and he gave it to me before he passed away a few years ago. It has a blue Kalamazoo label inside. Interestingly, the first line for "Style" is blank, The second line (with the heading "Epiphone" has the "FT-570SB" typed in, the third line headed "Number" has "Sheraton" typed in. There is no trace of a serial number anywhere. The label also states "guaranty void if number is defaced"! My father claimed it was an old and valuable instrument. It is fairly well made; Good fit, finish, and sound. I’m having very little luck finding any information about this guitar as well.

Anonymous

: : : : I’ve got an Epiphone acoustic purchased 2nd hand in about 1980 or ’81. It’s a sunburst top and it has a jumbo body. It says "Sheraton" on the label stuck to the inside back. Anyone know anyhting about this model? : : : I have a similar Guitar, can’t find any info at Epiphone. Jap made, bought it new in 1974 My model number is FT-576BL on the sticker and it too says "Sheraton". Blonde finish. Great sounding guitar plays OK. Looks like a Gibson J 20 series. IF anyone has info, I would appreciate it. : : : I have a guitar I bought last year. I don’t know how old it is. It says sheraton and it’s a sunburst also. It’s model # FT 570 SB. I can’t find anything on the internet. : :I also have an Epiphone FT-570SB Sheraton. My father inherited it from my great uncle in the late ’70s or early 80’s and he gave it to me before he passed away a few years ago. It has a blue Kalamazoo label inside. Interestingly, the first line for "Style" is blank, The second line (with the heading "Epiphone" has the "FT-570SB" typed in, the third line headed "Number" has "Sheraton" typed in. There is no trace of a serial number anywhere. The label also states "guaranty void if number is defaced"! My father claimed it was an old and valuable instrument. It is fairly well made; Good fit, finish, and sound. I’m having very little luck finding any information about this guitar as well. THE FT 570 SB IS A 1976 MODEL.I BOUGHT MINE BRAND NEW. SER#1041041

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.