Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics BOSS GT3/GT5 Patches

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

http:egroup.com/groupgt-3 please send me any decent patches you may have for the boss gt -3.any help at all would be greatly be appreciated,as i have bought the unit and i am ,having difficulty getting decent clean,distortion/overdrive sound out of it ……Your’s Respectfully Imtiaz naudi

Anonymous

: Does anyone know a source for obtaining the preset patches that come with both of these processors? hold down the first 2 buttons on the left (sfx& mod)and turn the power on this will let you reset the gt3 when it turns on press the write button twice hope this helps

Anonymous

: : Does anyone know a source for obtaining the preset patches that come with both of these processors? : hold down the first 2 buttons on the left (sfx& mod)and turn the power on this will let you reset the gt3 when it turns on press the write button twice : hope this helps

Anonymous

: : : Does anyone know how obtaining great preset patches ?

Anonymous

I need to get a whammy sound on my GT3, using the expresion pedal.. I guess I need that pantera high pitch horsie sound..

Anonymous

I need to sound like Nightwish, Dream Theater, Symphony X etc. but I can’t find these from my GT-3!! Please help ME!

Anonymous

: I need to sound like soulfly, Korn ,slipknot etc. but I can’t find these from my GT-3!! Please help ME!

Anonymous

ich brauche sounds wie judas priest für meinen gt 5

Anonymous

: I need to sound like Nightwish, Dream Theater, Symphony X etc. but I can’t find these from my GT-3!! Please help ME!

Anonymous

i need the patch of "where the streets have no name" from "U2".thanks

Anonymous

i need the patch of "where the streets have no name" from "U2".thanks

Anonymous

There is a way that I can think of. Download a Boss GT3, GT6 editor program, (www.bossgt3.co.uk) Reset the GT3 and load the patches from the GT3, GT6 and edit them. Any problems mail me

Anonymous

: : : http://www.egroups.com/group/GT-3
      Please send me any decent patches you have for the gt5. Any help at all would be greatly
      appreciated as I have just bought the unit and am having difficulty getting decent sounds out of it. Yours
      faithfully, Magnus Graham

Anonymous

/GT-3 Please send me any decent patches you have for the gt3 especially Santana and nice distorted sound. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated as I have just bought the unit and am having difficulty getting decent sounds out of it. Yours faithfully, Mo Sulaimani

Anonymous

: http://www.egroups.com/group/GT-3: Emita-me por favor todos os remendos que decent você tiver para o gt5. qualquer ajuda em toda seria extremamente: apreciado como eu comprei apenas a unidade e o am que têm a dificuldade começar sons decent fora dela. Seu: fielmente, Magnus Graham

Anonymous

Hi. May someone, send me the owners manual. i’m particularly searching for a Santana sound. Thank you….

Anonymous

: : : : http://www.egroups.com/group/GT-3 : Please send me any decent patches you have for the gt3. Any help at all would be greatly : appreciated as I have just bought the unit and am having difficulty getting decent sounds out of it. Yours : faithfully, Magnus Graham

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Anonymous
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.