Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics audition electric guitar

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I had recently bought an Audition electric guitar from my friend as a refinishing project. I am now replacing the wire inside of the guitar and i was curious if anyone was familiar with the brand of guitar. i am trying to find schimatics for the wiring and/or parts. if anyone could help with some info on how i could obtain such things, i would greatly appreciate it.
    thanks

Related:
    Cool Electric Guitars

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: I had recently bought an Audition electric guitar from my friend as a refinishing project. I am now replacing the wire inside of the guitar and i was curious if anyone was familiar with the brand of guitar. i am trying to find schimatics for the wiring and/or parts. if anyone could help with some info on how i could obtain such things, i would greatly appreciate it. : thanks I had a three pick up solid body Audition in the late 60s. I got it used but they used to sell them at Woolworths five & dime stores. It was originally a red sunburst which I refinished to black. A cheep but cool Japanese Import. I’d love to see a picture of yours if you have one. Thanks, Andrew in Cleveland

Anonymous

Hi, I Have Found An Audition Guitar I Had As A Child An One Pick Up Is Damaged So I Removed It And Couldn’t Remember How To Put It Back Together I Found A Drawing For My 2 Pick-up , 1Vol, 1 Tone , 2 X Switches On http://WWW.Cloudyproject.Com/Teisco ,

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.